Gross FL swamp water...

BlondeAlligator

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used a Brita water bottle in WDW? I am wondering if it does anything to filter out the disgusting taste. We normally buy a case or two of water bottles, but as a family we are really trying to cut back on our use of plastic. I would love to use a Brita filtered bottle, but if the water doesn’t taste good my picky 7yo won’t drink it. Thanks for any input!

We usually grab lemons from the resort QS in the morning and put them in our water bottles. They are free usually near the coffee and tea stuff.

This to me is the problem with the anti-plastic stuff. Not all water is good. Not all water tastes good.

I buy spring water, I recycle the plastic. No one has to choke down the vile Orlando water.

We just take a regular insulated water bottle and fill it with filtered free ice water from QS locations.

Unfiltered Florida water is yuck!

If it were me and I wanted to cut down on my plastic use as much as possible, I'd purchase a few gallon ( or larger ) water bottles and then use the Brita filter bottle you wanted to. Less plastic overall than a case of bottles but still be able to stomach the water.

If it were me and I wanted to cut down on my plastic use as much as possible, I'd purchase a few gallon ( or larger ) water bottles and then use the Brita filter bottle you wanted to. Less plastic overall than a case of bottles but still be able to stomach the water.
This was my other idea... bring regular water bottles and buy large jugs of spring water to keep in the fridge. I just don’t know if even a Brita is enough to make the water drinkable. Thanks everyone!

We've successfully used both Brita bottles and Bobble bottles. On trips where we've had a car, we purchased gallons of drinking water and refilled bottles each night. Easiest option is to just get cups of ice water from any of the counter service locations. I also have a travel Brita that filters about a quart at a time, for making coffee in the room in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter