Grocery Help

Rwsm0319

Earning My Ears
We're headed to SSR in a few weeks and I"m trying to figure out the best grocery delivery method. Ideally I'd like to be able to order the day before we leave and then have it delivered the day we get there. I'd also like it to be delivered to bell services if at all possible. What's the best grocery delivery option right now? I'd like to use Walmart , as it's the only option we have at home and is easy to use, but I thought I read somewhere that you can't leave it at bell services. So any suggestions as to the best option would be great!

We have historically always (since 2008) used Garden Grocer but their prices have just become outrageous (or maybe I just noticed they are outrageous. We are going to do Prime Now on our next trip: they deliver to bell services and a ton cheaper than GG.

Instacart is also an option. You can pick from a couple of different stores, but we always select Publix and have had no issues.

I also second Amazon Prime Now. I ordered it the day before my trip and it included food, drinks, and a few regular items that I forgot to pick up before we left. I was able to select the drop off time and it was held at Bell Services until I called to have it brought to the room. The price was much better than Garden Grocer and I didn't have to order well in advance.

I also second Amazon Prime Now. I ordered it the day before my trip and it included food, drinks, and a few regular items that I forgot to pick up before we left. I was able to select the drop off time and it was held at Bell Services until I called to have it brought to the room. The price was much better than Garden Grocer and I didn't have to order well in advance.
Do you pick drop off time at the end? I was under the impression that you can't order the day before, but only the day of. I would order from there in a heart beat if I could order before we left.

Walmart also delivers to DVC resorts. You can order 2 or 3 days before.

We’ve been doing a big Garden Grocer order for our arrival day for years. What I really like is that you can upload a photo of your ID when you order, and then they will deliver beer without having to meet you. I’m not sure you can do this with any of the other services.

Do you pick drop off time at the end? I was under the impression that you can't order the day before, but only the day of. I would order from there in a heart beat if I could order before we left.
You can place your Amazon Prime Now order either the day before or the same day as delivery.

You select your desired 2-hour delivery window when you go through the checkout process.

We always use Dizzy Dolphin and the service is always Great! They were even able to get us some things same day that we left at home.

I did choose the drop off time at the end of the order. I did this in June 2018 so I'm not sure if that has changed. I placed the order around 7 pm and I choose a drop off time for around 1 pm the following day.

We love Dizzy Dolphin, super professional, great team, and we had issues with our delivery and they went above and beyond to make it right. They are wonderful!

Just like many grocery stores in the rest of the US, stores in Florida are having a hard time keeping the shelves full. Depending upon the situation with Corvid-19 when your trip is planned, the shopping services may have a difficult time getting the items you need or want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter