Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan-Received an evelope yesterday. Thank you so much!

Hope everyone is having a good week! It's snowing AGAIN this morning here!

I guess those of us on the east side of the Cities have it better today because it's sunny and bright and no snow over here! Now if the temp would just go up about 30 degrees or so!! :laughing:

Thank you, Vegasnative, for my SuperBowl winnings and for the BIG OL surprise bonus you included! :cool1: I've sent you a PM. :thumbsup2 Have a great weekend ahead everyone! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 I was saving a few coupons here and there for you and was planning on sending a big envie to you at the end of the month, but since you won I just figured I'd send it now. Glad you got it!

:thumbsup2 I was saving a few coupons here and there for you and was planning on sending a big envie to you at the end of the month, but since you won I just figured I'd send it now. Glad you got it!

Well, thank you very much! :goodvibes I found so many I can use and I'll be passing the rest on to DisneyJan next week. :thumbsup2

Welcome back Rosie...I will be on the lookout for a new envie. :)

Anne, sorry for the delay this snow has been crazy here, just under four feet in 5 days. I wanted to mail a huge envie on Wednesday, but was snowed in. Now I have 2 huge envies ready for you and will try to get to the PO tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay.

Welcome back Rosie...I will be on the lookout for a new envie. :)

Anne, sorry for the delay this snow has been crazy here, just under four feet in 5 days. I wanted to mail a huge envie on Wednesday, but was snowed in. Now I have 2 huge envies ready for you and will try to get to the PO tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay.

Thanks for letting me know...I will look forward to them and will let you know when they arrive. I can't believe all the snow that everyone is getting...here in Maine almost all the snow is gone and all I get to look at his brown grass...I must say I'm a little jealous. If it's going to be winter, I want snow! LOL

Jan-received another HUGE envelope today-Thanks!

Snow fizzled out fairly early but it was VERY foggy here. A school bus accident about 20 miles away in another school district and a bad car crash in the town I work in :( Glad the fog let up a little this afternoon!

Debi, I got your envie on xxxday. I have no idea when it was. I am so messed up from all of this snow I can't stand it!!! Anyway, thank you, as always for sending!

Helen, I sent a big one to you this week and used my own postage. Due to the fact that we now live in Siberia I knew I wouldn't be able to get it to the PO to have it weighed. PLEASE let me know if there was any postage due!

Stacey

i have my envie going out to rebecca tomorrow.

sorry they look funny my coupons got rained on and then dried out !!!! sorry

MN Gal (Shirley)--I received your envie, thank you thank you :yay: Besides the big one, there are many for me to use!

lulu2 (Lisa)--I received your HUGE envie today :banana::banana:

Laura-- A bunch coming your way:dance3:

Vegasnative...I got my winnings from the Superbowl Grid!! Thanks!!

There was one Red Plum insert in the paper I got yesterday. Nothing too exciting in it.

I do have an envelope to mail out on Tuesday-Remember no mail tomorrow-President's Day (and no work for me :) )

Just found 2 envies from Flaky THANKS!!! Gwen I mailed out 2 envies to you on Friday and have at least 3 to mail Tuesday !! Flaky stocked me up and I am sharing !!!!

If you guys use Olay soap products, make sure you get in on the $15 rebate!
http://www.olay.com/Club_Olay/feb2010/images/TE_Rebate_Form_OlayHomepage.pdf

My good deal today, I bought 3 six packs of Olay bar soap at Rite Aid for $18.00, I had 3 $1.00 off coupons, so down to $15.00...after rebate it's FREE!!! Well I paid $1.57 in tax so I got 18 bars of soap for $1.57. That's about 8 cents a bar!

Kelloggs (Fruit Loops & Frosted Flakes) cereal at Walgreens for $1.24 a box after coupons & sale!

Lubriderm 6 oz lotion $1.00 also at Walrgreens after $2.00 off coupons & sale at the store. :thumbsup2

I got one Red Plum insert too. Discovercard is running a promotion where you get an extra 5% every time you use it in a drug or grocery store during the month of March. Go to Discovercard.com to sign up.

My deal so far is at Walgreens !! They have Dayquil/Nyquil on sale for $5 if you spend $20 you get $10 in RR !! I had 4 x $2 off 1 c/os bringing it down to $3 a box so 4 were $12 and I got $10 RR making them 50c a box !!! Now if you already had RRs you would end up with a mm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter