Grocery Bag Swap OPEN

I would like to join. I have to go search out some bags though. All the ones I have are very used. :rotfl2:

So Target & Walmart ones are out right? Since everyone can find those kind? Local grocery stores should be okay?

glad to have you with us AWM. which group would you like?

i think that's a good idea about walmart and target. i'd like to see different ones also. yes local grocery store one's will work. i'd like to get some at shaw's ( a local grocery store) because they are pink and have the breast cancer ribbon on them. -not sure if they are still using that one. i know mom had one of them.

LOL I should have known.
We need a smilie that says this thread is useless without pics!

79087_PE202617_S3.jpg

they are big, not huge huge but BIG! I mainly use them for bulky things like if I buy sheets and blankets, or when I go to the Food Warehouse (BJ's, Sam's Club, etc)

I make an awesome tote bag (I do!)...I make them big enough for 12x12 paper. They are super easy (and cheap) to make. Would these be acceptable as a "large" bag?

HPIM3860-1.jpg

Inside out so you can see the pockets

HPIM3861.jpg

HPIM3863.jpg

Some other patterns I've done (most of these have been given away as gifts).

HPIM3865.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter