Green Day, fall out boy or foo fighters?

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Which is better green day fall out boy or foo fighter? My opnion fall out boy

Personally, I prefer Green Day. The only thing is, all those Bush lovers will probably vote one of the other bands because they "sold-out" now with their new CD.

Shouldn't this be a poll?? Anyway, I prefer Green Day. Altervative rocker for life.

neither lol :rotfl2: I am a Casting Crowns and Mercy Me fan myself :banana:

I think Green Day (been around much longer) and no-one can forget "when I come around." I'm not much of a Foo Fighter fan, but love Fall Out Boy - Dead on Arrival, Grand Theft Autumn, Of all the Gin Joints in the World, The Pros and Cons of Breathing, Dance Dance, Our Lawyers and Sugar we goin' down swinging.

FOB is well on there way to stardom. The drummer and bass are superbly punk and Patrick Stump sings with great contention.

Does anyone like Panic! At the Disco?

I prefer Rascal Flatts. None of this Fall out boy or Green day.

I am a big Country fan too. I like Rascal Flatts too Captainbrain.

Green day for me

ALL the way
but i do like fall out boy and i hae sean foo fighters in concert before

so
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Laurajean1014 said:
Does anyone like Panic! At the Disco?

I heart Panic!AtTheDisco!!! They remind me A LOT of Fall Out Boy. Pretty crazy!

None of these are my faves for sure, but I'd probably choose Foo Fighters because I love their one song 100 years. Yes, that one song.

I like Panic! at the Disco. I only know one of their songs, but my sister has the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter