Great deals on flights!

Liltx

DIS Veteran
I just got roundtrip tick. from San Antonio on TWA for $86 including all fees and tax!!!!

We are going on the 5th of Oct. but they have seats all the way through Jan.11 on many airlines!!!

I also got a deal on Wildreness Lodge just today of $154 which I thought was great for being only two weeks away!

This is the best birthday yet!!

I agree about the excellent fares...I just got $89.50 Roundtrip for the first week of December on Southwest from Manchester to Orlando!!

Great deals!! :)

Hi Beanie

How are you getting that so cheap... what dates are you going.. I am
trying to get the first week also and its 89 each way..

thanks
Joe

I got my best friends flight from San Antonio connecting in Dallas then onto Orlando for $86 on American. :):)We are on the same flights to and from but we actually leave out of Dallas. I had to pay 199 RT for ours because we are leaving out of different markets. :(:(

A number of airlines had big sales that ended on September 24th, and American Airlines had sale prices through the 25th. RT Chicago - Orlando had been $137 on American 2 days ago, and now it's back up to $211.

I just checked prices from Newark to Orlando for several different dates in November. I have yet to find any bargains. Any suggestions? (Teachers convention and or Thanksgiving)

RAV, I'm with you. Still waiting for rates to drop from Newark to Orlando.

Yeah, really...$185 is certainly no "bargain" from Newark to Orlando :rolleyes:

I am really surprised that the Newark to Orlando rates have not dropped more substantially considering everything that happened at Newark. I want to go at Easter but it is still giving me the gitters. However, I keep thinking that if I can get an Ap rate the week after Easter and a great air rate from Continental I will go. Also, in case you all don't know, you can use a discount coupan for continental (and Northwest for other airports) through the entertainment book. Good luck, Carolyn from NJ

Thanks goofy....I gotta get me one of those entertainment books me thinks!!!

Doesn't a membership in the Disney Club allow you to get Entertainment discounts also? The little logo is on the back of the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter