Grandson #3 - Pictures Added

I was wondering when Auntie Deb was going to speak up! ;) Congrats!

Here are some picturs of the little guy:

wyatt1.jpg

Here's one of Allison, Ethan, Jackson and Wyatt. Allison looks a little drawn. Go figure!

wyatt2.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Al,

I don't want you being mean to him because he has more hair than you....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man...that kid on the left there see's something that the camera cant pick up....and its apparently very frightening!!!

Hehe...no no, that's the forced smile that all preschoolers have in photos! ;)

The baby is perfect and the older boys look like they are full of energy Al! God bless your daughter!!! Is she ready for 3 boys??

Congratulations!! I just love new babies! My youngest was 7lbs.12 oz and I didn't need her to be any bigger. My first was 6' 11oz, and that was just fine for me. Have fun this weekend!

Al! That's wonderful news! Amanda told me you had a new Grandson! He is ADORABLE and I love the name, too!

Hey! Let me know when you're coming to Charlotte! Maybe I'll still be here!

I don't know why everybody is congratulating Al - from what I can tell he was just sitting at home when all of this happened.

Seriously, Al, you must be very proud of your family - they look like a fine bunch. That new guy has the look of an armored officer in him.

Sometimes the hardest work goes on in your easy chair.

Banner.jpg

This is the unit I identify with the most - was with them in Germany, Ft Lewis and Gulf 1 (3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment).

3dACRpatch.gif

The unit I was in in VN no longer exists (MACV) and never will again but I was detached to the Rangers there, precursor to 75th Ranger Regiment

Ranger%20Tab,%20Scroll,%20Shield%20black%20background_edited-1.jpg

Oh my gosh! What a cutie pie:love: God's richest blessings to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter