Grand Floridian Deluxe room pictures

jdd

DIS Veteran
Just booked today for 9/28-10/2 at the Grand Floridian using the room discount on the website :cool1:

My choices were a lagoon view room (not MK view, just lagoon view) or a deluxe garden view room. According to the CM, the deluxe rooms are bigger and have a small "bumped out" sitting room. I've looked on a couple of websites and some threads here, but can't find any pictures of these deluxe rooms. Anyone out there have some they'd like to share?

Boca Chica Lagoon View (not sure if this a deluxe or not?)

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x145/KCmike1969
/IMG_2148.jpg

I have pictures of the bathroom and sink area also if you would like.

What does the deluxe have then? I had views of everything the only thing we didn't have was concierge.

Boca Chica Lagoon View (not sure if this a deluxe or not?)

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x145/KCmike1969
/IMG_2148.jpg

I have pictures of the bathroom and sink area also if you would like.

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2 We're booked in a garden view room, though, so we won't have that beautiful view. Love to see the other pics...

Here's a link from kacsmom, for deluxe queen pics. CLICK HERE. :)

These are from the SL, but are the standard floorplan for a outer deluxe queen room. They all are GARDEN VIEW, with the exception of the ones in the SAGO CAY building, which are MARINA VIEW.

So, sorry, KCmike, while you had a fabulous LV, maybe even a TPV!, you didn't have a deluxe queen room. :goodvibes

If you want a balcony, request for a 2nd or 3rd FLOOR room. ;)

Also, there is a rumor that some of these rooms still have sofa beds. Who knows, luck of the draw! :confused3

I was very happy with the room we got. We didn't have to pay any extra for the upgrade and we got great views. I really can't see how there could have been any better. Naive I guess.

Here are a few more pictures from the room.

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

GF Deluxe Room Balcony View pics
Balcony looking straight:
5826396830_af15d4861f_b.jpg

Balcony looking right:
5826402138_413b98edea_b.jpg

Balcony looking left:
5825843529_72d967142b_b.jpg

Ground level looking up at balcony (you can see my Wife and Sister on the fourth level waving):
5825852317_fa4c3d57eb_b.jpg

What does the deluxe have then? I had views of everything the only thing we didn't have was concierge.

A deluxe room has nothing to do with the view, but rather the size of the room. It is larger than a standard room and has a sitting area, which a standard room does not have.

Hi guys - I'm the OP - thanks so much for the beautiful pictures. Absolutely gorgeous room, with stunning views :cool1:

We've actually ended up switching to the Poly - my sister is now bringing two of her kids, and you can only put 4 in a GF deluxe room (not sure why as the rooms are so big!!!). I have to say, the Poly is my son's favorite and this is his birthday trip, so I'm happy we switched, but I definitely want to stay at the GF someday - it's so beautiful! :thumbsup2

Thanks again for all the awesome responses!

The Deluxe Garden rooms are bigger. They have 2 queens beds like a standard room but there is a extended sitting area with an additional TV and a sofa. It has the turret type of windows that go all the way around. I just booked the same days. It is much nicer than the standard rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter