gourmet pantry?

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
is the kitchen store in downtown disney's marketplace, called Gourmet Pantry, still open? I was looking at a list of shops there and that was no longer on the list! I love their bake shop there... maybe it is connected to something else and called something else....??

One little corner of it is left in which candies are sold. Can't remember the new name for that tiny shop.

Most of the space is supposed to become the Earl of Sandwich.

The little store where they are still selling the candies and baked goodies is called Goofy's Candy Co. I was so happy to see that this part of the Gourmet Pantry remains--the cookies they sell are out of this world! Be sure to try the raspberry white chocolate one--YUM. ::yes::

If you were looking for the Disney kitchen accessories once sold at Gourmet Pantry, most of them can be found at the Disney at Home store or even the World of Disney store.

I am sorry to say the Gourmet Kitchen is no more. They have moved the cookies to the end closest to Wolfgang Pucks Cafe with some candy. The other end where the candies and cookies, deli used to be is being rehabbed as a sandwich shop. Cant remember the name but it is one that is not Disney rather an outside company.

We used to love to grab sandwiches and salads there and will truly miss this location.

What did they do with the coffee???

We too will miss the sandwiches and the soups..they were so delicious.

The new place will be called the Earl of Sandwich. I too will miss the Gourmet Pantry. :(

The Gourmet Pantry was one of my favorite places at the Market Place. I was really sad whenI saw that they were closing it. However,I was glad to see little pieces of it in other stores, like Goofy's Candy Co.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter