Gottaplay credit showed up!!

I sent another email this morning so I am going to wait for that. I want to give it some time since there are many credit. I think I will give it a few days then file a dispute.

Guess you haven't heard anything yet either! No reply yet to my e-mail of Friday and two phone messages left for them (the last one two hours ago)! You would think they would contact me just to be me off their back!! :lmao:

I am kind of skittish about signing up for anything until I get my credit! I only needed $.90 more to cash out for a $100 GC today but was too afraid to do any more signups!! :rotfl: Cashed out for $75 instead.

Guess you haven't heard anything yet either! No reply yet to my e-mail of Friday and two phone messages left for them (the last one two hours ago)! You would think they would contact me just to be me off their back!! :lmao:

I am kind of skittish about signing up for anything until I get my credit! I only needed $.90 more to cash out for a $100 GC today but was too afraid to do any more signups!! :rotfl: Cashed out for $75 instead.

I know what you mean. This is actually the first offer that i've actually gotten charged for. All the others have been pending and it just drops off.

I'm back to report the results of my call to Chase. I did get $13.95 credit, but it just showed up TODAY. It is dated 3/2, which is when GottaPlay's "Annie" said it had been processed. The funny thing is that Chase says it is dated 3/2, but that the refund wasn't presented until 3/8, which is the exact date that I emailed GottaPlay. ??? Kind of strange....

I sent my first email to them today. I am anxious to get this one crossed off my list for good! Just give me my credit!!!:rolleyes1
Angela

I'm back to report the results of my call to Chase. I did get $13.95 credit, but it just showed up TODAY. It is dated 3/2, which is when GottaPlay's "Annie" said it had been processed. The funny thing is that Chase says it is dated 3/2, but that the refund wasn't presented until 3/8, which is the exact date that I emailed GottaPlay. ??? Kind of strange....

Diane - i'm happy for you!

I just checked my cc - nothing here yet!

Glad to hear you got the credit, Diane!! Still no credit for me this morning, no e-mail from GottaPlay, and no return phone call from them either. I am getting pretty p*ssed now that they are not responding to e-mails (even with the "we have received your e-mail.....blah, blah, blah" that I received from them the first time). An acknowledgement would be nice...

Glad to hear you got the credit, Diane!! Still no credit for me this morning, no e-mail from GottaPlay, and no return phone call from them either. I am getting pretty p*ssed now that they are not responding to e-mails (even with the "we have received your e-mail.....blah, blah, blah" that I received from them the first time). An acknowledgement would be nice...

Lorie - I can't believe this is still going on! I hope you hear from them soon.

I did eventually receive a response from the email I sent, but I didn't see it until quite a few days after it was sent because it went to my bulk mail folder at yahoo. You might want to check your junk/bulk mail to see if that happened to you.

Lorie - I can't believe this is still going on! I hope you hear from them soon.

I did eventually receive a response from the email I sent, but I didn't see it until quite a few days after it was sent because it went to my bulk mail folder at yahoo. You might want to check your junk/bulk mail to see if that happened to you.

I know - I can't believe it either. I am glad it is not MORE money. It just kills me though that I click for pennies for the most part and then I can be "down" $13.95 in a flash!! I guess in the whole scheme of things though it really is not the end of the world :teeth:

I have been checking the junk folder - first automated reply e-mail went there :) I think I have tried everything except filing a dispute - which will be the next step.

I have not been credited to my card either. I have emailed them and have been trying to be patient. I wonder if I should call my card as well. So frustrating because we have no balance on this card and I don't really want to pay it to have a credit on there later but I don't want to pay a finance charge! Darn GottaPlay

Add me to the list of ticked off people who have been charged on their card and not credited... I have chase also... I canceled 3/2. It's been 11 days that is rediculous!

Anyone else besides me try to call them? I have tried twice and both times received the message that everyone was busy and to leave a message. Of course, they have not returned my calls...

Okay - I just tried calling again and actually got to speak to a live person!!! (I pressed #3 as the opton.) I spoke to Kim and she is going to have Alicia or Elizabeth from billing call me when they get in.. I told her that I had sent numerous e-mails and left messages without a response... Now might be a good time for others to call -- at least you can talk to someone!

1-866-348-2800

My card is through Washington Mutual. I cancelled on March 1 & the credit showed up as posted March 12. But at least it is there.

My card is through Washington Mutual. I cancelled on March 1 & the credit showed up as posted March 12. But at least it is there.
Yeah! Another person got credit!! I am still holding out hope!! :rotfl2:

It is now 1 hour since I spoke to Kim at GottaPlay -- no phone call yet from Alicia or Elizabeth.....

Well nothing for me yet. I'm giving it to the end of the week until I officially FREAK.

I'm glad someone else got credit.:thumbsup2

oh man this is sounding frustrating for yall. I was thinking about trying it out as well but I don't want to deal with trying to get credit back or going through my cc card for it.

oh man this is sounding frustrating for yall. I was thinking about trying it out as well but I don't want to deal with trying to get credit back or going through my cc card for it.

I would seriously wait on it! If we all end up getting credit back then fine at least you know it's a good offer it will just take a bit to get the credit back but if not you don't even want to go there! Not worth it!;)

Okay, I am getting even MORE p*issed, if that is possible!! :rotfl2:

This is the e-mail that I received from them a little while ago. Was supposed to get a phone call but this is it:

"Dear Lorie,

Thank you for your email. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the
delay in responding. The transaction ID that was given to you was
incorrect. The correct ID is:

Transaction ID: ...
Please let us know if this refund still has not been credited back to
your account.

Sincerely,
Lizzie
GottaPlay Customer Service"

Does this mean this is the reason it did not go through? Did they re-do it now?? It would be nice if they gave me a bit more information!!!

And on and on it goes....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter