Got In?Can't get in, Problems, BSOD, Crashes 2-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is all the feather mask's fault, and the birds want their revenge by breaking vmk?

OK Getting rediculous now...I haqve actually degraded myself to LAUNDRY If VMK does not open soon I may actually have to wash the floor in the kitchen!!

Can someone pull Yavn away from his churro long enough to plug the server back in?????

I agree.
Are they having a cup of tea, laughing at all the angry VMKers?

According to CL_OutOfMyMind, who was in for some time this morning - the feather hat was still in the Emporium. Not that it is doing us any good right now :rotfl2:

I'm seriously going to go on a rampage of messages to VMK if they take the hat away before we are able to get back in.

i am quite mad. I hope it opens soon. I wouln't be able to go on after 3 :sad1:

According to CL_OutOfMyMind, who was in for some time this morning - the feather hat was still in the Emporium. Not that it is doing us any good right now :rotfl2:

That is good news i will have to see if and when vmk gets back up if it is still in, I need to get on for my bro.

They can't help it if they are having computer problems. It's probably more frusterating for them since we're complaining so much. It's a free game! If they wanted they can cancel VMK for good - no questions asked. They don't owe us anything, but we owe them a little patience.

i just want to play and i have nothing else to do oh i am so sad lol i want my mommy i cant find the remote for the tv oh who cares whats it all about anyway lol:cool1: :happytv: :banana: :hippie: :dance3: :grouphug: pirate: :hourglass :rotfl: :scared1: :3dglasses popcorn:: :eek: :rolleyes1

if anyone gets on let me and well everyone know. That would be really nice.

How long do you think it will be down for?

Being the optimisit I am, I think VMK will be down for most of the weekend. Why? There is a maze event scheduled for tomorrow. Maze events always take place under a cloud of doom. I'm not exactly sure why but that's the way it is.

AAARGH!

Ok...they just want to beat....BSOD hours yesterday..so everyone come back right before closing!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest