• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got 2004 FAN club rates online

MickeyMagic

DIS Veteran
Was able to get fan club rates for 2004 online at www.loewshotels.com

Some rates are better than the ENT and others are not.

Found the following for 03/18/04 - 03/20/04

RPR $164.00 FAN
HRH $187.00 FAN

I could not get ENT rates for RPR for those dates (but I haven't checked back lately). I had HRH at 189 & 199 ENT for those dates, so the FAN is a little better.

Now I'm onto the APH rate waiting game for those dates!!

:tongue:

thanks... i just checked for my dates in june.... i could get fan for HRH but not for Portofino on the loews site.....amy

Thanks for posting. I've been watching for the FAN rates. I checked and can get RP for $157 a night. Since we are only staying one night before moving to WDW I didn't want to buy the entertainment book this year. Couldn't justify paying $40 for the book to save $50 for the room. We did use our National car rental coupons, but overall, buying the book wasn't cost effective for us since we could not use the coupons in our area (outside the Wash. DC area in WV).

i checked with universal as well and they had FAN club rates for my dates at RPR (06/28-07/02) but they were only $4 cheaper than the ENT rate i got. all in all, i would save a total of like $18. so not worth the cancelling. hopefully AP rates will be out for those dates, if not, oh well, i am finally staying ONSITE!!! YEA!!!

Thanks for the info. I just called 1-800-BE-A-STAR and I told them about the 187.00 FAN rate listed on the web and she changed my 249.00 rate to the FAN rate. Thanks-if anyone is interested the dates she gave me the FAN rate: March 16-19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter