Good websites for hotel discounts?

magsmouse

Earning My Ears
I know about hotelkindom.com but does anyone have any other good websites where you can find some great disounts on hotels?

I have found tremendous prices shown on-line thru hotelkingdom.com. My only dealing with them was over the phone and I got an awesome rate of $79.90 a night for a 2 bedroom for this upcoming Jan 18-28 at Vistana Village. I have also used CRS in the past.

i just tried quiktrip.com and was able to read about convenience stores but not cheap hotel rates, then i realized i think the site the previous post was referring to was quikbook.com. i have found cheaptickets.com to have good rates plus you also get a rebate coupon.

Don't forget to check out the Orlando Hotel Discounts link at the top of this page for a whole series of great prices on genuinely good hotels. None of the hotels featured here get on unless they conform to consistent high standards for their comparative values, and website owner Pete Werner is very picky about who gets featured, simply to maintain those standards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter