GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl: I've been playing with the aol pop-up settings and 'allowed' this site. Now I can get the white box to appear after I click on the yellow one, but the pics still don't carry! I'm going to give up and just go with the

Morning everyone!

Kathy...pictures? Let me get more coffee and have a look. You're not going to tell us before you go, either, are you! I'll bet you'll be glad when your moving adventure is over!

Busy morning, but now things are quiet. One DS on trip, one had to be taken to school early, other one leaves early anyhow.

OK, how can the first one not be lips!:headache: I dunno, Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones?

The second one...I haven't got a clue. It makes me almost want to go find a science textbook. Is the girl Mandy Moore?

:confused3 :confused3

Did everyone go?

OK, fine! You leave me with no choice other than to go get ready for the office.:snooty:

:rotfl:

Have a good day everyone!:sunny:

Read, book, :confused3 , Grover Cleveland?

Judging, toast, the party starts here
One of those words is correct.

Those kind of views are why I end up staying up half the night while on vacation. If I can't see stuff right from the room, I'll find a bench to sit and watch.

There's even a better likeness in an mag. ad. that we just got. The resemblance is weird!

That's for sure.

Morning everyone!

Kathy...pictures? Let me get more coffee and have a look. You're not going to tell us before you go, either, are you! I'll bet you'll be glad when your moving adventure is over!

You got THAT right!

Busy morning, but now things are quiet. One DS on trip, one had to be taken to school early, other one leaves early anyhow.

OK, how can the first one not be lips!:headache: I dunno, Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones?

Nope. None of those.

The second one...I haven't got a clue. It makes me almost want to go find a science textbook. Is the girl Mandy Moore?
Yes...that's Mandy Moore.

I'm going to ask DD if she'll let me use her computer while I'm there. That way I can check on your guesses.

Ok, this is weird too. This is an aol headline this morning. I had this place listed in one of my tabloid challenge articles. I had never heard of it before then!

TYBEE ISLAND, Ga. (May 9) - Five-foot waves crashed by the pier and 26 mph gusts whipped clouds of sand into the faces of tourists as the first named storm of 2007 formed Wednesday off the Georgia coast - three weeks before the official start of the Atlantic hurricane season .

Ok, this is weird too. This is an aol headline this morning. I had this place listed in one of my tabloid challenge articles. I had never heard of it before then!

TYBEE ISLAND, Ga. (May 9) - Five-foot waves crashed by the pier and 26 mph gusts whipped clouds of sand into the faces of tourists as the first named storm of 2007 formed Wednesday off the Georgia coast - three weeks before the official start of the Atlantic hurricane season .

Hi...checking in on my way out the door...

Tybee Island..off the coast of Savannah. Where DS's field trip stayed last night and are this morning. ::yes:: Now you know why I was a little :eek: about the storm. Let's see, broken arm, surgeries, shingles and coastal evacuations?:scared1: I think the storm calmed down, though. He didn't SAY the waves were pounding at the hotel windows or anything when he called last night!:upsidedow

That's what I'm telling myself and I don't want to hear anything else.:hippie: But I DO hope they cancel the Dolphin cruise!

I never heard of that place either.:confused3 It is very humid out.
One of my tabloid people loved that place and wanted to go visit again. I think it was VictoriaT. I can't find any old copy, but I remember her (in my article) being sent there and being able to read and plan vacations that she would never go on. ..........and then there's this big blank. :rotfl: Too much other info has gone in on top of that thought! And I know I have a printout of it.........somewhere on the dining room table. :eek:

Good Morning all! Sorry I've been away. I was in green tea rehab. Have tried this stuff? It is awesome! I was up to like 12 day... but I didn't have a problem... Oh no! Another relapse!:scared:

Good Morning all! Sorry I've been away. I was in green tea rehab. Have tried this stuff? It is awesome! I was up to like 12 day... but I didn't have a problem... Oh no! Another relapse!:scared:
:wave: Good morning. I went off to do one rl thing and got involved in 5 others! I walked out to the mailbox and realized the clematis had overgrown the door of it. That was not a fun one-person project to tie up!

Hi everyone! Bye everyone! I'm pulling a "Matt" today. :p

ETA: Before anybody thinks something wrong, I mean I'm drive-by posting like Matt always does! :sad2:

Good afternoon! Just a quick hello..Had a meeting at work this morning, came home in time to have lunch and head out the door to take my grandson to his kindergarten orientation..:sad2: he's grown up so fast...I'll probably cry...hope not...:upsidedow

3Pirates...when is your DS expected home?

Lynn...Flowers for mom...awww..how nice...:flower3: What kind does she like?

Take care everyone...

Good afternoon! Just a quick hello..Had a meeting at work this morning, came home in time to have lunch and head out the door to take my grandson to his kindergarten orientation..:sad2: he's grown up so fast...I'll probably cry...hope not...:upsidedow

Take care everyone...
Mom's out in Illinois visiting her sister that's in a nursing home. She's also visiting with some of her extended family. I just sent a bud vase with 3 red roses (her fav) because I have a bro and sis......that makes 3. :) I hope mom's not disappointed that it's not a whole dozen. I did put the meaning on a card for her.

Take care everyone...

It's so hard not to cry when you realize how much they're changing.:hug:

DS should have left Tybee, but they're going other places and won't come home until tomorrow.

Lynn...mom will get the thing with the Flowers, mom's are good that way.:love:

Hello and goodbye to everyone else...I'll check back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter