• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good/Bad Internet and eBay Pin Sellers

They don't have lots of bad feedback about scrappers, and I know I've purchased singles from them before with good results, that's why I wanted to check again. They already gave me my feedback, I will be sure to keep updating after I hear back and yes, of course I will leave them the appropriate feedback.

Yes, he does have terrible scrapper feedback...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ch=neutral&interval=365&_trkparms=neutral_365

you have to click on the red and grey numbers to sort through all folks that have no idea what a fake is a leave glowing reviews

Besides pin sites...does anyone have any good internet sites that they buy their disney merchandise from excluding the disneystore.com????:santa:

Your best bets are amazon and ebay for disney collectibles.
they both offer buyer protection and have a vast array of disney items..
at better prices than any stand alone site can have due to the competition.
if you need assistance with search parameters..ask me.

Does anyone know anything about the seller
cl-pin-provider? I am interested in a few of there pins, but I am a little suspicious.

Also, what are some reliable sellers that sell starter kits? I am looking for one that is cheaper than Disney's.

I do believe this seller is also selling mostly scrappers, I did place an order but have not yet received the pins. They were supposed to have been delivered by Saturday so I will be contacting him after work today if they have not been delivered. :)

Yes, he does have terrible scrapper feedback...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ch=neutral&interval=365&_trkparms=neutral_365

you have to click on the red and grey numbers to sort through all folks that have no idea what a fake is a leave glowing reviews

Oh sweetie, you know I know how to check feedback. :) He has 13 negatives in the past 12 months and 30 neutral....and I've purchased from him previously with no issues. Of course I purchased singles from him before and not lots so that's why I decided to get the lot.
He did respond that he got these pins from trading in the parks and "that's why I know they are tradable" and then he offered to let me return them for a full refund....but I don't think I will. I know he will simply put them back into circulation and that's not what I want, so I will see what I can do with them.

Does anyone know anything about the seller
cl-pin-provider? I am interested in a few of there pins, but I am a little suspicious.

Also, what are some reliable sellers that sell starter kits? I am looking for one that is cheaper than Disney's.

I got the pins from cl-pin-provider yesterday. They are scrappers, all except the 1 individual pin I ordered from him. It was a Disney Auctions Maleficent pin (I collect Maleficent) and it is fine, the others were all scrappers. Better than the scrappers from disneypinpros but still scrappers.

Has anyone ordered from thethreejs on eBay? We had an incident where one of my daughters traded off a pin that they other really liked... anyway, now I'm looking for a CM-only Belle pin, and they have a lot with 6 different princess ones for sale. They have really good feedback - one negative that appears to be an error (the buyer left a good comment) and a neutral because of a bent pin back. I'd like to hope that they're real, but must say that I'm one of those that probably wouldn't recognize a scrapper if I saw one...

I haven't seen this thread in years, SOOOOO glad everyone is still keeping up on trying to stop this scrapper trading. UGH...so disheartening :( but keep up the good work Dis'ers!! :worship:

Has anyone ordered from thethreejs on eBay? We had an incident where one of my daughters traded off a pin that they other really liked... anyway, now I'm looking for a CM-only Belle pin, and they have a lot with 6 different princess ones for sale. They have really good feedback - one negative that appears to be an error (the buyer left a good comment) and a neutral because of a bent pin back. I'd like to hope that they're real, but must say that I'm one of those that probably wouldn't recognize a scrapper if I saw one...

I have not, I did however put a few on my watch list for more review and possible bidding when I get off work. :) I didn't see a lot of princess pins tho, are you looking for a particular Belle? If so let me know what it is and I'll see if I have it, maybe we can trade. :)

I have not, I did however put a few on my watch list for more review and possible bidding when I get off work. :) I didn't see a lot of princess pins tho, are you looking for a particular Belle? If so let me know what it is and I'll see if I have it, maybe we can trade. :)

She answered my question about where she acquired them (trading in the parks, which I'm sure is a standard answer for CM-only pins). So, I went ahead and bid & won the auction. Hopefully they'll be genuine... It's the heart-shaped Belle pin where she's holding the butterfly. Looking at it on pinpics, it sounds like there are a lot of scrappers out there... http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=75095&sid=8198.1338000016

But, DD5 really wants it. Hopefully neither girl will trade any from the set, so it won't matter much.

I think I identified my first scrapper. A few months back, I prchased my girls some pins from steamboatwillie39‏. The pins seemed fine when I received them, but in my lot from bizzybee1 that I received this week (booster sets, all sealed and new on cards), we got a duplicate of one of the pins I ordered from him. The new pin is so much more finely detailed than the one from steamboatwillie39. There is a world of difference when I look at them next to each other.

I bought a total of 5 pins from him, upon closer examination, 3 look questionable and 2 do not. He may belong on the yellow list instead of the green.

Hey Everyone: Just wanted to give a quick review one someone I just bought from since they were questioned somewhere here (but arent on an offical list)

I Just bought my first set of pins ever from dknoxinbox.

Being my first set of pins ever, and buying from ebay i was a little nervous, i sent her a message asking where she got her pins, explaning i was scared of buying scrappers ( although i had already paid, i just wanted to verify)

She told me that she got them by trading with staff at disney world that she believes they are all official because ones that she finds that dont look official, she doesnt sell. She also said, However there are so many scrappers out there, that sometimes i might miss a few. THEN she asked me if I saw any ones that dont look official in her shop and if I knew of anyways to tell if they were fake. I refeared her to pinpics (which she already uses)

This is the part that made me happy and feel she is trust worthy~~
I told her i was concerned about 2 of the pins i had ordered, and she took a look at them, and decided that one was fine, however one of them, she couldnt tell... SO SHE GAVE IT TO ME FREE :cool1: She said she didnt feel right thinking there may be a pin thats fake being bought. PLUS if i dont like any of the pins (and this is also stated on her site) that i can return them within 14 days for a full refund + the price of shipping to send it back.

ya thanks i have a few ebay sellers that ive bought stuff from already but its mostly all the same stuff. but thanks anyways :)

Hey guys, I'm really interested in starting pin trading and was curious if anyone knew any ebay sellers who sell lots around 30. I have tried going threw the green list, but all I have seen is individual pins. I don't really care if it's in orginal packaging or not, as long as I can trade them with the disney crew :cool2:

Any advice would be appreciated!

I checked out bizzybee and it says that she is away till July 5th. I am going to Disney early August, and I don't think the shipment will arrive on time if I wait.

I recently received an order I placed with bizzybee1. Order placed 5/22 and received on 5/26. Pins look perfect! Pin sets in the original Disney packaging. I couldn't be happier. I think if she is back in early July and you place an order right away, you should have no problem getting the pins in time for an early August vacation. I bought from bizzybee1 after two bad scrapper experiences on ebay. She has restored my confidence in ordering from ebay - you can get inexpensive, authentic pins if you know where to buy. Good luck.

okay, so, i've read a lot of the pages on here, and i've learned a TON about scrappers, so thank you everyone on this thread.

but anyways, i've been looking at some pins from the ebay seller evaandmike, and i've looked into their feedback, and they don't have anything negative, or about scrappers or anything.

however, should i be concerned about the price of 8.50 for 10 pins?

has anyone bought from them? i'd like to know if i should be trusting of this seller. thank you. :)

I checked out bizzybee and it says that she is away till July 5th. I am going to Disney early August, and I don't think the shipment will arrive on time if I wait.

I purchased from bb1 and received my pins very quickly. I would say if you let them know you have an upcoming trip they will ship to you quite fast.

okay, so, i've read a lot of the pages on here, and i've learned a TON about scrappers, so thank you everyone on this thread.

but anyways, i've been looking at some pins from the ebay seller evaandmike, and i've looked into their feedback, and they don't have anything negative, or about scrappers or anything.

however, should i be concerned about the price of 8.50 for 10 pins?

has anyone bought from them? i'd like to know if i should be trusting of this seller. thank you. :)

No, I would not trust that price/seller.

I recently received an order I placed with bizzybee1. Order placed 5/22 and received on 5/26. Pins look perfect! Pin sets in the original Disney packaging. I couldn't be happier. I think if she is back in early July and you place an order right away, you should have no problem getting the pins in time for an early August vacation. I bought from bizzybee1 after two bad scrapper experiences on ebay. She has restored my confidence in ordering from ebay - you can get inexpensive, authentic pins if you know where to buy. Good luck.

Hi did u buy from bizzybee1 in lots? Just want to have a sense of how much I should expect to pay for a real non-scrapper lot. I just want to have an authetic lot to start with... Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter