Going To Disneyland June 23- Pins

Karen,
Actually it is called the pin workshop. It is given by 2-3 of the managers that are involved with pin events at the resort. They let us know what is going to be released in the future, go over the current pin trading rules etc. It is given once a month, last months was the first one. There are three times that you can go, 10:00 to 10:45, 11:00-11:45(?) and 1:00 to 1:45. It is held back at the Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue area, which is behind Big Thunder Railroad. All three workshop are the same as far as the presentation by the Cast Members.

Hi Keith. I will try and make the first workshop. I would love to trade pins. I don't own anything lime green. Name tags work for me!
Karen

We should be there also. We also hang out at the Plaza Inn on Main Street near the Corn Dog Wagon. I'll be the big guy with the cute wife and two teenage girls. I usually have a guest of honor badge on my hat that says Goofster57. Hope to see you there. I spent a good part of the day today in DCA with Cynthia (jojoCT). We had a great time lanyard checking and touring the park. It's to bad she is heading out tonight. We could have had a mini meet on Sunday.

Sorry I missed her. Rottenruby is going to meet us on Sunday. I will find you. I wonder if our children are close in age.
Karen:)

My oldest Jessica is 16 and Alyssa is 12.
Of course both are going on 25. You just have to love teenagers.

Jasclyn is going to be 11, Dalis (a girl) is 16, and Michael is 17. They will be with me Sunday morning when I meet you. Then they are going off on their own.

:bounce: Next post from DL:bounce:
Karen:)

It was great fun spending the day with Keith, Jessica and Alyssa. Too bad Shivahn had to work. And I made some wonderful new friends! Many thanks to both Barbaras (Mad Strawberry and Betsygirl), and thank goodness for wonderful people like SnowQueen and Roger...they saved my day when I missed Mystery Pin #4 by seconds. It makes me sad to think that I may not get back to California for a long time. At least I'll get to see a lot of my new friends in August.

Karen, if you have half as much fun as I did this past week you will love your DLR visit. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter