Goin' to see the Mouse for Spring Break~just me and Fiance at POP-Update 3/20

The flowers are beautiful, and the topiaries are fun. Go to Garden Town early, because it closes in the early evening. I was sad to have missed it last year, because we didn't get over there until later, and I didn't realize it closed at like 5 or something.

Thanks for the tip, MeMom. We will make sure to get there early. I was looking at pics of the F&G festival and it just looks so neat!

Yea for Le Cellier and Sunshine Seasons!!! SS is THE best counter service in WDW (in my opinion). There are so many choices and the food is so delicious. I can picture the strawberry shortcake right now and it's making me hungry.

I think SS is awesome too! :thumbsup2

I haven't been here in forever but I just got all caught up and had to say congratulations on your engagement and have a magical trip! I can't wait to read all about it. :)

1 week from today... we'll be heading to the bus stop to go to the MK. Then, we'll get on the monorail and go over to the Poly for our 8:30 am breakfast at Kona Cafe! Then, we'll either go to the bus stop or walk to the TTC and get on the monorail...and head to Epcot, which FW is open 9-7, WS is open 11-9.

Here's some of the must-do's on our list:
-SE, Innoventions, Living with the Land, Soarin’, Nemo, TT, Maelstrom
-Flower and Garden Festival (our first time!)
-shop: Mouse Gears
-We have a late lunch ADR at Le Cellier at 2:05 pm.
-Then we are thinking of maybe eating dinner Sunshine Seasons (CS) and then heading back over to the MK for the rest of the night.

Sounds like great plans for the day. We've never eaten at Kona Cafe, I think I'm going to try to squeze it into our plans..

YAY! Your plans sound fantastic. I really, really want to try Kona breakfast next time. It was our favorite dinner, and everyone says the breakfast is incredible. I love that yall like Innoventions so much too! All of your meals sound super yummy. And please take lots of pics of the flowers!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the tip, MeMom. We will make sure to get there early. I was looking at pics of the F&G festival and it just looks so neat!

Here are a few from F&G last year.

disney3-18-09AKEpcot260.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot263.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot274.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot286.jpg

disney3-18-09AKEpcot395.jpg

I haven't been here in forever but I just got all caught up and had to say congratulations on your engagement and have a magical trip! I can't wait to read all about it. :)

Hey! Thanks so much!

Sounds like great plans for the day. We've never eaten at Kona Cafe, I think I'm going to try to squeze it into our plans..

I hope you do!

YAY! Your plans sound fantastic. I really, really want to try Kona breakfast next time. It was our favorite dinner, and everyone says the breakfast is incredible. I love that yall like Innoventions so much too! All of your meals sound super yummy. And please take lots of pics of the flowers!! :goodvibes

I cannot wait to try the Tonga Toast!

I will definately take lots of pics for you!

Kona Cafe will be yummy. I am jealous! But looked forward to hearing about it .

You'll definately hear all about it!

Here are a few from F&G last year.

MeMom, you never fail me. Thanks for the pics.

F&G is wonderful, wonderful!! So pretty and a new thing to dazzle you at every turn.

Your must-do list is very do-able with lots of time to just stroll around and soak it all in! Nice! :thumbsup2

1 week from today... is our AK day, which is open 9 am – 7 pm, then EMH 7 pm – 10 pm.

-We'll wake up and eat breakfast at the Pop food court.
-Then, head out to the bus stop and head to AK.
-Here's our must-do's at AK:
-get fast passes for EE
-Dinosaur, Nemo, FOTLK, Safari, Oasis, Trail
-Then, we have a lunch ADR at Yak & Yeti at 1 pm.
-For dinner: Pizzafari or run over to AKL and eat at The Mara
-We'll be staying for evening EMH's. The park is beautiful at night!

I"m still majorly bummed we won't be there for an AK EMH!! I really wanted to see the park at night!!

1 week from today... is our AK day, which is open 9 am – 7 pm, then EMH 7 pm – 10 pm.

-We'll wake up and eat breakfast at the Pop food court.
-Then, head out to the bus stop and head to AK.
-Here's our must-do's at AK:
-get fast passes for EE
-Dinosaur, Nemo, FOTLK, Safari, Oasis, Trail
-Then, we have a lunch ADR at Yak & Yeti at 1 pm.
-For dinner: Pizzafari or run over to AKL and eat at The Mara
-We'll be staying for evening EMH's. The park is beautiful at night!

I am SO excited to PM EMH at AK in Sept! Our EMH only goes from 5-8pm, but it will still be awesome.

YAY!! I just love the Animal Kingdom! Hehe--I just saw on my email that you posted a reply to more of my AK day...I'll have to go see what you wrote. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear your review of Yak and Yeti. It looks SOOO yummy. I'm wishing we had chosen here instead of where we ate on our AK night. The shows at AK are just amazing. You're going to have a fantastic time! I can't believe you're less than a hand's worth of fingers away! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter