Go Rays!!!

StPeteDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
I don't post much, but I felt the need to today. I need some love sent to the Tampa Bay Rays as they play game 5 of the ALCS tonight against the Red Sox. :love: The Rays are up 3-1. Hopefully they will win tonight and head to the World Series. Not too bad for a team that was in last place in everything last year. GO RAYS!!!:banana: :cool1:

Where are they going? They have to beat Boston first!

They will, they will. The Rays have quite the pitching & hitting staff! It's been a great ALCS!!

I loved the camera panning in on Stephen King Wednesday nite. He's sitting there at Fenway with his Bo-Sox hat on....reading a book!!! The dude could afford to buy out ALL the seats on top of the Green Monster, and he's just in with the regular workin man bored as hell with the game!

I hope the Phillies win the NLCS. Phillies and Rays in the series would make for a good WS!!:thumbsup2

We're going to have a World Series and a Super Bowl all in one year.
GO RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the Bucs won't be the ones playing in the Super Bowl. I can't wait to see them honor Mike Alstott this weekend. He is so deserving!

Hey!!! How about everyone write in Joe Madden's name for President on November 4th???

Big ouch....
It would have been nice for them to take all three in Boston and clinch it.
Oh well..guess they'll have to do it at the Trop....

What the heck????? I fell asleep at the top of the 7th.... 5 - 0, I woke up at 12:15 to Bo-Sox jumping and celebrating and 5 - 7???? In the words of the great Yogi Berra..... "It ain't over til it's over."

I remember Boston coming back before - don't count them out yet!
The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the camera panning in on the Ray's dugout & thinking to myself....they're looking to smug, cocky and confident. I think Joe Madden is going to have quite a talk with them about this.

BTW.... I still think we should all do a write in on the Presidential election for...

Joe Madden or Tony Dungy!!!

matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png

matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png

matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png

matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png

matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png
matchup.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter