GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

Glendamax said:
Glad you guys could join the party! Feel free to put the food/drinks you've bought anywhere you see a clear space.
NOTE: The pool boys can only be harassed by single women - yes, even if your kids are in the basement!

Please feel free to party w/o me for a few hours, I have to step out to make sure the mortgage gets paid, and the lights on the disco ball stays on. I'll see you all tonight!
(changing song from "Freak Out" :banana: to "Get Down On It" by Kool and the Gang, then dances out of the door)
GLENDA!!!! I just pee'd a little for crying out loud!!!

You are a Hoot!!!

Thanks again fellow DISers!!! Thanks for being excited for me too. It really caught me by surprise last night when I saw "DIS Veteran" under my name :eek: Now today I'm thinking, "Does this mean I can't ask anymore stupid/obvious questions :confused3 And I still can't make out alot of the abbreviations. Oh well, maybe in time . . .

Meanwhile, T-i-double-g-err keep a mirror at your desk so you can see who is walking up behind you! :rotfl2:

See ya later!
(changing song to "Crazy" by Gmax's bf SEAL!)

:cool1: :cool1:
Way to go!! Congrats!!
I hope to be there one day soon myself!!

Congratulations!!! It took me a while to find your place!! By the way, I love the song you have playing now!!

Have a wonderful time on your up coming trip!! I brought you some popcorn:: and pixiedust: Enjoy!!

Hey I finally found the party and I heard there were pool boys! :thumbsup2 But then I read that they are only for people who aren't married. :sad2: Bummer. :teeth:

Congrats Gmax on your becoming a DisVeteran. :cheer2: :cheer2:
I need to quit lurking so much... :rolleyes:

You have a great party going on over here so keep the music coming! :dance3:

:worship: :worship: :worship: Sorry I'm late. I had to drop the kids off at grandma's house, then I took a wrong turn. But better late than never.
Congratulations Glendamax!!!
Sharon

OH WOW! This party started out small, but now we're running out of food! I'm going to run out to pick up some pizza.

Pool boys, let me know if any married women hit on you while I'm gone!

(changing song to "Golden" by Jill Scott)

Wow!!! pixiedust: I'm impressed!! :worship: You have a fan club!! :banana: :banana: :banana: So what can I bring to the party? party:

Glendamax said:
OH WOW! This party started out small, but now we're running out of food! I'm going to run out to pick up some pizza.

Hey! I was only looking.... I hadn't made a move on any of them yet! :teeth: I'd like some pepperoni please.... :rolleyes: :lmao:

Sorry it's taken me soooo long to get the pizza - you know how it is on the weekend! And yes, I do have pepperoni!

(changing the song to "Love Shack" by the B-52's)

Congratulations!!! I Was Convinced By That Wave You Are Truly Royal And Regal!!!!

Now, You Forgot To Tell Us What You Are Now Going To Do To Affect The World During Your Time As A Veteran??

Could It Be That You Would Make Sure That Ever Home Is Painted Lime Green With Mouseears On Every Mailbox????

(Turns off "Love Shack" approaches microphone)
May I have everyone's attention please?

I just wanted to let you that now that I am a DIS Vet, I vow to tie a lime green string to both pairs of my Crocs . . .

IMG_0340.jpg

Always look dignified in the Disney Parks . . .

IMG005.jpg

And initiate world peace.
Thank you.

(changes song to "Get Together" by SEAL", and signs a few autographs)

Glendamax said:

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I DRESSED UP THE POOL BOYS ALL AS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!

I HAD TO HELP THEM DRESS THEY ARE VERY CLUMSY YOU KNOW AND THE PIZZA LOOK SGREAT CAN YOU LEAVE IT BY THE POOL BOY SHACK I AM TEACHING THEM HOW TO SING YOO HOO HOO!!! i SHOULDN'T BE MUCH LONGER .............I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: pirate:

A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!!!!

Hey, the Fidge is married! It says so in her signature! The rest of us married women demand equal pool boy time..... :teeth:

Love the little green ribbon in the shoe. It looks great! :thumbsup2

the Fidge said:
I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I DRESSED UP THE POOL BOYS ALL AS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!

Well I DO mind! Lots of ruffles and boots with buckels is NOT attractive. So we single women changed them back into their original outfits: long board swimming trunks worn low on the hips :thumbsup2

Woo-Hoo! So come on ladies, lets jump in the pool and keep this party going!
To all the new DISers, Welcome, and feel free to to use the lime green beach towels if you didn't bring one with you.

:disrocks:
(changing song to "Losing My Religion")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter