Gluttony . . . Pure Gluttony. 14 nights food reviews from two little piggies!LAST DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great reviews and pics, I totally fell in love with the make your own treats from Goofys, and it took great willpower to only go twice in our two week holiday!

If you love ribs, then you MUST go to Flannigan's. They are a South FL chain but there is one in Stuart, FL so that's like an hour and a half drive from Orlando. They have the most delicious baby back ribs I have ever had. Even better than Tony Roma's.

Loving the report so far, I could never imagine 14 days at Disney. The most I've done is 8.

Oh we need more more more everything looks so yummy i go in 3 days so i hope you can put a lot more reviews up before i go hehe!!

Oh three days! Eek!! I am so jealous!

I am hoping to write a day up each day at work (ha!) so you should see a few more!

Woohoo! You mastered the multi-quote thing on post #58 then reverted back to your old ways. We'll bring you to the Dark Side soon enough. ;)

It does break my heart to see you listing nationwide chains as the "best" you've had. Granted, you did share how poor the Domino's pizza is (and I'll have to agree), but we need to share our "best" places with out-of-towners.
But I do have to admit, the ribs at Tony Roma's looked tasty. ;)

And the Goofy's Candy Company concoctions were obscene. In the best way possible, of course!

If you love ribs, then you MUST go to Flannigan's. They are a South FL chain but there is one in Stuart, FL so that's like an hour and a half drive from Orlando. They have the most delicious baby back ribs I have ever had. Even better than Tony Roma's.

Loving the report so far, I could never imagine 14 days at Disney. The most I've done is 8.

Oh they sound great thanks - if I can drive 3 hours for a rib, an hour and a half is defo do-able! 14 nights ... the hotel room felt like home by the end!

Woohoo! You mastered the multi-quote thing on post #58 then reverted back to your old ways. We'll bring you to the Dark Side soon enough. ;)

It does break my heart to see you listing nationwide chains as the "best" you've had. Granted, you did share how poor the Domino's pizza is (and I'll have to agree), but we need to share our "best" places with out-of-towners.
But I do have to admit, the ribs at Tony Roma's looked tasty. ;)

And the Goofy's Candy Company concoctions were obscene. In the best way possible, of course!

Dominos was duff, and if we're talking chains wait for the KFC review :sick:

Bring on more recommendations for rib places for me!! I would love to learn!!! I need to know where they are for when I emigrate to Florida (ah the dream lives on)!

Ah Goofys - I had never been there before. More than made up for it this year! TG was well pleased with that little discovery! :disrocks:

I absolutely ADORE you and your hubby! You write such charming reviews--and you EAT! Its almost ironic that such a lovely dainty woman can eat like that. Lovin' it and can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

With the current exchange rate, that's really only like 9 lbs.:)

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That has cheered Mr Jet-Lag up so much!!!!!

I absolutely ADORE you and your hubby! You write such charming reviews--and you EAT! Its almost ironic that such a lovely dainty woman can eat like that. Lovin' it and can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

Ah thank you, you would never call me dainty if you saw me hacking into a rack of ribs with my bare hands!!!!!

Great reviews and great pictures. Can't wait to read more. I am now wiping the drool off my mouth at all those pictures.

Wow.

You two eat more than my hubby and I do ... and that's saying something! :lmao:

I've enjoyed your reviews so far and am looking forward to more.

BTW - the two of you are so cute! :goodvibes

I cannot wait to hear about more of your adventures!!! I love Tony Roma's!!! Not only are the ribs & wings good but they have the BEST baked potato soup!!!!

Great reviews! I can't wait to read more as DS and I will be eating at many of the same places on our trip! :cool1: Even though I am a bit fluffy sized, we do eat healthy at home and also look at vacation as the time to eat things we don't usually have. Lovin' your reviews & pics! :goodvibes

And I agree about Tony Romas! We don't have one near us and usually try to eat there when in Orlando. We won't have a car this trip and are on deluxe dining so we will miss it this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter