Gluten-free Dining?

essmom

DIS Veteran
a FRIEND OF MINE HAS A 2 YEAR OLD WHO HAS JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH THIS. dO ANY dISNEY RESTAURANTS HAVE GLUTEN FREE DINING?

I have Celiac disease as well, and from my understanding, Disney will accomodate at all their restaurants. When you call to make PS, you can have them mark it on your reservation. Usually, they will give you another number to call, in which you can speak directly with the chef or manager about what meals they can provide for you. All of the restaurants are very aware of Celiac, and can easily accomodate, I think they just appreciate a headups on things. (its so nice to go someplace where its actually heard of!!!)

As far as buffets, the chef will come out and show you which items are safe, and have even made things personally for someone if there arent many options out there. Again, with notice, they can provide gluten free waffles and such.

Disney is a great place for Celiacs, I've found. Unfortunetly, we're also going to Universal and their dining line had never heard of gluten!!! Things will be more difficult there (we actually will just not eat in the park there).

If you have more questions, let me know! I have found info on Celiac boards on this subject, as well, and my mom works in reservations, so I can point you to more info if you need =)

My son has celiac. Disney is so accommodating. your friend will not only not have ANY trouble but will pleasantly surprised. Just remember as the person before me stated, when you make a ps let them know and then call the chef a week ahead of time. That way they will be able to accommodate you with many treats and surprises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter