Glitter Signature with Picture

MicMin said:
kitashus. :)
ejv41s

Oh my gosh...I *love* it. Thank you so much! You are so sweet to make these for us. Hugs to you! :grouphug:

Thx a lot i love my sig. You did very well on it. Big props and big ups!!!!!!!!!!

Joece, xBlackXHeartx26, kitashus, wdwdreamin, WildTiger and goofyandplutoluver I am glad that all of you liked your signatures. :)

Diznygrl. :)
ekn80x

Could you create a glittery Jack Skellington sig that says Jackoman? Please Don't Make It The Same As Emmios. :wizard:

I am not sure if you have seen Surferrats, but if i can have my name in blue, and then a bird next to it, but still attached to it. Same type of font though

WildTiger since you said that you like the TV team I thought you might like this. Did I get the colors right?

eknwqo

Jackoman I will make you a signature this afternoon. :)

These glitter pics looks awesome, some of you have become so creative!!!!

Just be sure that your signatures fit the DIS signature guidelines so that they don't get deleted. You can read the details of the DIS Signature Guidelines in this link.

It looks like the glitter sigs are fine, but you'll want to be sure that all of your sig stuff combined still fits the guidelines.

Emmios- the file size of both your glitter signature and your screen shot together is too big, so you'll need to choose one or the other. :)

Hi Micmin,
Sorry if you are swampped with request so you can take you time on making one for me. But I was wondering could you make me a glitter picture say BestOfMe and with a broom from Fantasia or if you can't do that a sorcerer mickey hat..

Pllllllllease :earboy2: :wizard:

can someone make me on that says ElementGirl with minnie on it and could i have it glitter.

WebmasterKathy I tried to make sure each signature that I made met the guidelines. I didn't know the bytes of the other pictures that anyone already had in their signature. :)

Emmios I resized your picture so that the total bytes for both would meet the guidelines.
el2lh4

CL_polybabe I am glad you like the new signature. :)

iluvcountry thanks for the hug. :)

BestOfMe I will have your signature made tonight.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter