Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy! I finally figured out how to post pictures. How about a few from Crystal Palace:

095.jpg

099.jpg

098.jpg

097.jpg

101.jpg

100.jpg

Or maybe a few from Chef Mickey's, Tusker House, and Boma

025.jpg

027.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

088.jpg

Think the piano player at PORS might be a DISer?

201.jpg

We know this lady is a DISer. Timmy chased her down for us after we saw her lime green Mickey Head.

207.jpg

Vanessa!!!!!! I finally find you GREEN !!!!! How are you ??? Hows Mommy Betty and Hows Mark ???

These are all wonderful pictures Thank you for capturing the essence :thumbsup2 :lmao: :rotfl2: Essence of Chaos and Crazy!!!!!! I dont think I can top this vacation of my mine.. I have met so many of YOU !!!!! and it is a Wonderful feeling !!!!!!! Take care... and I hope you have text messaging plan.. if not PM me so I will stop :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey! I'm in one of those! ;) Glad you were able to get the pics up including Boma - the one and only time I was able to catch up to the group of you.

Hope everyone's well. I'm off on a 10-day cruise of the southern Caribbean at the end of this month, then back in November for Thanksgiving, my birthday, and a visiting friend from out of the country. Then finally, in December (11-15), my buddy Mike and I will be BACK IN DISNEY! Hope to see some of you up there for Mousefest.

HEY Vanessa! Thanks for posting! So nice to see us all together! :goodvibes

It is now officially Monday again... how was yor weekend... My saturday was awesome... I met up with Glendamax and klofan and other diser... see link below make sure to check both page 27 and 28 for all angles :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wishing you a great week ahead of you guys!!!

Anybody going to see the mouse soon ?????:goodvibes

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1818984&page=27

Happy First day of Fall !!!!!!!!!

Timmy I got a chance to get out for a ride over the weekend and here is the only nice thing about fall in the North East.

DSCF0012.jpg

I really was Hoping to find someone to Take this Pic with me in it but no one around and I was riding alone.

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

Still Hoping to get out again next weekend and head up to the Lakes for some better Pics.​

Glenda...your TRs are awesome. One of these days are trips will link...If fact when is your next trip to the world?

Timmy I got a chance to get out for a ride over the weekend and here is the only nice thing about fall in the North East.

Still Hoping to get out again next weekend and head up to the Lakes for some better Pics.

Bart !!!! nice weekend!!! Dont you think that bike is to big for you?????!!!!! :faint:

Ok.. venting....

:sad1: arrggghhhh :headache: :headache: :headache: 1st the camera... then the sink went... the grinder thingie needed to be changed... and now the fridge!!! Someone dont want me to go to Disney World anymore.... I am being sabotage!!! Waaaaahhhhhh :sad: :sad: :sad:

As I was sitting next to it while watching CSI on PC ( where they killed Warrick Brown :sad: ) I heard this lilttle crunchie sizzling sound and smelled burnt plastic... at 1st I was hoping the smell came from the outisde... then I heard it again when the motor of the fridge went on... so I scoot down and I saw little sparks in the dark.. aaaakkkkk eeeeeekkkk :eek: :scared1: so pulled the fridge ( mind you it is bigger than I am... well it is as old as the apartment... ) out so I can reach the plug... and unplug it..

this was at 3AM... I have to be at work at 9:30AM and now dont know what to do with it....

I know there's nothing wrong with the fridge ..

its that wiring at the bottom where there's that little grill that you take out where the drip pan is located...

I had to turn it off since it was located next to that drip pan...

debating if I am going to try to fix this, to scared to call an electrician yet... he might cost as much as a new fridge or just buy a smaller fridge... cheaper fridge... :faint:

Ok venting and whining over... but really if you have any idea what I am talking about... HELP !!!!

getting ready for work ....:mad:

Bart !!!! nice weekend!!! Dont you think that bike is to big for you?????!!!!! :faint:

Ok.. venting....

:sad1: arrggghhhh :headache: :headache: :headache: 1st the camera... then the sink went... the grinder thingie needed to be changed... and now the fridge!!! Someone dont want me to go to Disney World anymore.... I am being sabotage!!! Waaaaahhhhhh :sad: :sad: :sad:

As I was sitting next to it while watching CSI on PC ( where they killed Warrick Brown :sad: ) I heard this lilttle crunchie sizzling sound and smelled burnt plastic... at 1st I was hoping the smell came from the outisde... then I heard it again when the motor of the fridge went on... so I scoot down and I saw little sparks in the dark.. aaaakkkkk eeeeeekkkk :eek: :scared1: so pulled the fridge ( mind you it is bigger than I am... well it is as old as the apartment... ) out so I can reach the plug... and unplug it..

this was at 3AM... I have to be at work at 9:30AM and now dont know what to do with it....

its that wiring at the bottom where there's that little grill that you take out where the drip pan is located...

debating if I am going to try to fix this, to scared to call an electrician yet... he might cost as much as a new fridge or just buy a smaller fridge... cheaper fridge... :faint:

Ok venting and whining over... but really if you have any idea what I am talking about... HELP !!!!

:hug:

If it makes you feel better, I can comiserate. I am 90% sure my old roommate stole my credit card and just charged over $100 on it. On top of the $300 he still owes from our gas and electric bill.

Ok.. venting....

Naa that's Just about perfect. My other Bike is actually heavier than that one.

As for the Fridge. If your sure the sparks and smell were coming from that tray it shouldn't be that expensive to have replaced. That heater element is designed to evaporate the condensation that comes from the Fridge and they normally unplug and a new heater element can be plugged back in. The parts should be less than $40 but I have no Idea what a Appliacnce Repairman makes in your area. Maybe some can recommend a shop but if not try sears they fix all brands now and will tell you up front what the cost is to come out and check it.

Naa that's Just about perfect. My other Bike is actually heavier than that one.

As for the Fridge. If your sure the sparks and smell were coming from that tray it shouldn't be that expensive to have replaced. That heater element is designed to evaporate the condensation that comes from the Fridge and they normally unplug and a new heater element can be plugged back in. The parts should be less than $40 but I have no Idea what a Appliacnce Repairman makes in your area. Maybe some can recommend a shop but if not try sears they fix all brands now and will tell you up front what the cost is to come out and check it.
\

the sparks came from the wires next to the drip pan/tray... :faint: after poll'ing answers at work on WWYD if this happens to you :lmao: well.. the big picture that I am in is... the cheapest person I can find to come look at it is $100 :faint: hit or miss the part is $50 - 100... plus labor.... so now... I am not buying the camera just putting the money on getting a not so fancy fridge.... I dont need the ice maker thingie and the water thingie.. as long as I can store my weekly meal I will be happy!!!

There's an outlet store for Sear's Scratch and Dent... I might look into it...

Amanda... hows the Land Lord any progress???

Nicole.... everything fix with your ceiling ???

Nicole... Kat... Bart.... How far are you from Foxwood/Mohegan Sun Area???

Debbie... hope all is well at the homefront... when are your dates in February sorry I scan but did not find the post...

Gmax.... have you decided on your dates January or February... Candice took the 1st weekend I think but am not 100% sure...

Vanessaaaaaaaaaa... you are awfully quiet... dont work to hard.. they wont notice really!!! :laughing:

Earl and Colleen... snowing yet ????:3dglasses

Rich and Adrian.... you guys moved to NYC already ????

It feels like forever ago we were at Disney together. I hate it....I want to back now.

Timmy- my dates are Feb 8th-13th. We will be staying @ BWV's. Hopefully I can run into a few of you again!!

\

Debbie... hope all is well at the homefront... when are your dates in February sorry I scan but did not find the post...

Gmax.... have you decided on your dates January or February... Candice took the 1st weekend I think but am not 100% sure...

Vanessaaaaaaaaaa... you are awfully quiet... dont work to hard.. they wont notice really!!! :laughing:

Earl and Colleen... snowing yet ????:3dglasses

Rich and Adrian.... you guys moved to NYC already ????

It's about 1 1/2 Hours from work 2 1/2 from Home.

In RI, I'm about an hour away from them, maybe 1hr30. From Maine, at least 4-5 hours. I'll be in RI next weekend and over the Veteran's Day weekend (though on that Monday I am getting my wisdom teeth removed, ahh!). I've been to both a handful of times, never when I was over 21 though, always when I was younger, hah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter