GKTW and siblings ??

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Hi we are going to GKTW in March and have answered every question through this site - Its great you get more than one persons opinion on things as well !!
My next question about the GKTW experience is do they treat the siblings the same as they treat the ill child or is everything directed at the ill child ?
I was thinking about this last night and suddenly realised how that will make the others feel ! I would love to hear that everyone is treated the same (Fingers crossed) As I believe that my other children deserve some special Magic also, they have had to cope with a lot of change. Please someone put my mind at rest.

Apologies if this has alredy been answered I have looked at the other GKTW threads numerous times and dont recall anybody ever saying anything about siblings.

Thanks Again. :wave2:

They treat all the kids great- when we were at Chef Mickeys, all the characters spent extra time with ALL the kids.
the sword in the stone was a specific that I told you about that is more for wish child.

If you think of any more questions, just post or you can e-mail me.

Give Kids the World will do everything for all your children. They will all be VERY spoiled that week!!! Have a great time!!!

Thanks again. My DH aid it was a daft question and of course they would be treated the same but there has been a lot of instances where we have gone out as a family on trips and only my ill child has recievied special treatment . My 6 yr old has asked before now if he could go to hospital too because then nice things can happen to him too . He does not understand how much his brother goes through to get that nice thing happen !!! And I really did not want him to feel second best again after all this is suppose to be a family holiday.

So excited now only 9 days to go !!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :flower: :bounce:

Your question isn't daft... no question is! I know I was surprised at the fact they treated my son's sisters so well.

enjoy enjoy! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter