Giving Away

JCPollyanna

Earning My Ears
I would love to give away to anyone who would enjoy using it, a brand new DVC tote bag (royal blue with brown "leather like" trim) that we received for buying into our vacation club! :) I only have one so I will send it to the first person who emails me! I also have a brand new print of Saratoga Springs that we received from DVC that I would be happy to send to the first person who requests it. I know these items will mean a lot to someone in our DVC family!

Pollyanna :wave:

Wow, what a nice gesture JCPollyanna! I'm sure some DVC-er will love getting that stuff!

Most people would probably just put them up on ebay! :rolleyes:

Thanks! I just want to make someone happy! I did receive replies for both items and I will send them out to the first people who emailed me! No charge!

Pollyanna :)

The tote and the Saratoga print have new homes! Thank you all for your replies and I only wish I had more to give away!

Have a great day!

Pollyanna ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter