Gilmore Girls ...

ChickieToo

DIS Veteran
...anyone...

I'm watching the marathon on Up...

I'm excited for the new episodes...

I introduced DD17 and LOVES it! She's been bingeing on Netflix, but still has a season to go. She's demanding I wait to watch the new episodes with her. I don't know if I can wait!

Anyone else looking forward to it?

I spent the past few months binge watching and just finished the final season the other day! I'm going to binge the special on Netflix before I leave for Iceland on Sunday.

I've been counting down the days since they announced it. I've been scrolling past anything that looks like a spoiler on Facebook. I don't want to ruin it.

I am rewatching it now. I am mid way through season 6, not sure if I am going to make it all the way through before Friday. I am so excited for the new episodes that I can barely stand it. I hope it lives up to my expectations

I've been a fan since wayyyyyy back - October 2000 to be exact!! Cannot wait for these new episodes. Only a few more hours.....:jumping1:

I've been watching it on Up this past week too. I can't wait until Friday!

I am so excited! Gilmore girls is my favorite tv show ever. I am planning on sitting on my couch all day with leftovers and watching it.
Just a thought for those worried about not having seen season 7 yet. Amy Sherman Palladio p, the creator and head writer, left the show at the end of season six. She has never watched season 7. If she hasn't seen it, I doubt you will lost at all watching the new episodes without having seen season 7!

Though its all true, about season 7, I'm sure the basic structure of how it was left off is intact. That is to say, Rory did go off to be a journalist, and Luke and Lorelai were together, etc. so I would guess that it would remain true to the basic structure. I didn't think the last season was that much different in tone than the first six.

Looking forward to it! Just finished rewatching the whole series a few weeks ago...!

I'm so excited! My boyfriend laughs because he's pretty sure all my knowledge about the USA comes from Gilmore Girls (and trips to Disney ;) ) and he has to remind me it's not real :p I'm heading home to Glasgow this weekend with my friend who is only on season 4 so I'll have to wait to Monday night to watch it!

Anyone else looking forward to it?

I am, but will likely not get to it until later in the weekend. I recently re-watched a lot of the old ones on Up, and I saved the first and last episode in my DVR to prep for the new ones!

Never watched GG. I might watch the new eps though - just because I've seen the previews and Jared Padalecki looks mighty hot.

Watched the new episodes today on Netflix (way better than fighting Black Friday crowds!) and all in all I really liked it. Except the ending which I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but holy crap, what a cliff hanger and not what I wanted for that character.

Never watched GG. I might watch the new eps though - just because I've seen the previews and Jared Padalecki looks mighty hot.

He's only in the fourth episode and just for a few minutes so you might want to skip ahead to that one. ;) It was the best one anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter