Gift Card when booked through Disney UK

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi all
Our package this year comes with a $100 gift card per room (got 2 rooms) . Been a few years since we qualified for one of these and last time it was a long queue to get the card from the World Of Disney in DTD.

Anyone been recently and just been handed the actual gift card at check in in their resort or is still the paper voucher that needs to be redeemed? Or as in last year when we opted for less Mousekeeping we got a gift card emailed which was very handy.

Cheers
Panic

when we last did it there was no line. we went before our wdw stay and they still gave us our card

We too are going before we check in to our Disney packaged part of the holiday and exchanging the voucher for the gift card. We are staying at the CBR first and using gift card to pay for the room (booked via the US site as room only). Well maybe we will do this, i am in world of disney with $200 burning a hole!! Lol. X

I wish I'd booked my package while the gift card was still $200 as I've found several Dooney bags I want and I'm hoping to find something I like in the Dress shop in DS. I've already "spent" too much money by seing stuff I want in the parks in posts here and it's still 4 months until I go :oops:

This is an interesting post, our package included a $200 gift card so thats $100 each for me and my fiancee. I will be putting this towards a Dooney. Where is the best place to get one?

This is an interesting post, our package included a $200 gift card so thats $100 each for me and my fiancee. I will be putting this towards a Dooney. Where is the best place to get one?

They sell them in all the parks and I’ve heard even the resort shops have them. I don’t know how much have changed with DS being finished since our last trip, but I think you’ll find the better selection in DS. The store is called Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.

They sell them in all the parks and I’ve heard even the resort shops have them. I don’t know how much have changed with DS being finished since our last trip, but I think you’ll find the better selection in DS. The store is called Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.

They also have a big area for them in World of Disney

WoD is being refurbed at the moment, I'd assume the pickup place will still be there, but may be moved within the store, it used to be over in one corner.

Will we be able to use these gift cards to pay gratuities on table service meals in the parks? There are five of us going and we will have a $200 gift card. It just seems easier to use it for that than trying to split it. Thanks :)

Will we be able to use these gift cards to pay gratuities on table service meals in the parks? There are five of us going and we will have a $200 gift card. It just seems easier to use it for that than trying to split it. Thanks :)

Yes you can. There's very few places you can't use the gift card, and that's places that don't accept cards at all like the balloon sellers the the people that sells the flashy toys from carts.

Yes you can. There's very few places you can't use the gift card, and that's places that don't accept cards at all like the balloon sellers the the people that sells the flashy toys from carts.
Thank you for that. Don’t think I’ll be buying flashy toys so won’t feel like we’re missing out :)

I’ve seen street sellers taking cards and Magic Bands. Might have been a trial

That would be great. I don't really buy neither balloons nor flashy toys, but it's much easier if we can just pay with our magic band or credit card everywhereso we don't have to get much cash for our trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter