Getting to Disneyland Paris from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

I took the DME from the airport to my hotel and I vowed to NEVER AGAIN use DLP DME. It was the worst travel experience I have ever had. There was absolutely no staff to help with the loading or keeping people in line. There were people waiting in line for 4 hours because of the mess. If I can't use the train, I'll pay for a private service.

I took the DME from the airport to my hotel and I vowed to NEVER AGAIN use DLP DME. It was the worst travel experience I have ever had. There was absolutely no staff to help with the loading or keeping people in line. There were people waiting in line for 4 hours because of the mess. If I can't use the train, I'll pay for a private service.

Just so you know, at Disneyland Paris its NOT DME. Its Magic Shuttle who are a third party company licenced to be the official transport.

Also in Europe, bus staff do not usually help with luggage. Ive travelled by bus all over Ireland and in UK and its normal to put your luggage under the bus and get your luggage out at your destination.

Magical Express do not have staff at the hotels, its just a bus driver. Ive used Magical Express on all my 4 trips to Disneyland Paris and never had any issues.

Just so you know, at Disneyland Paris its NOT DME. Its Magic Shuttle who are a third party company licenced to be the official transport.

Also in Europe, bus staff do not usually help with luggage. Ive travelled by bus all over Ireland and in UK and its normal to put your luggage under the bus and get your luggage out at your destination.

Magical Express do not have staff at the hotels, its just a bus driver. Ive used Magical Express on all my 4 trips to Disneyland Paris and never had any issues.
Sorry.. Magical Express. I am glad you didn't have any issues. The HUGE group of people waiting at the bus stop at the airport had MANY issues. It wasn't that I didn't have any help with the luggage. It was that there was NOBODY keeping any sort of order at the bus stop. There were two busloads of people waiting for one bus. It was really poorly run, even if they were a 3rd Party Company, they should have had staff outside in the pick up area.

We always do private transfer from the airport to the park. It's not too much more expensive than the TGV and drops you right where you need. We would do the TGV but timings never line up with our flights, we would have to wait for two hours so I'd rather be on the road. Usually the do the train back to airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter