Genie+ is NOT as wonderful as everyone is saying

Not sure if this is a dumb question or not. Can't I somewhat defeat G+ by doing rope drop and trying to be at the front of the queue in the morning? We are at the point now if we miss a couple rides for crowds we don't really care. So in EP for instance. Will I have a shot at getting on Remy's by doing the beeline straight there and queueing up? If so I backtrack to TT if it's an hour by then I'm ok with that. We always had FP+ schedule in the old days an hour out from drop cause we knew we could squeeze a headliner or two from drop time. Am I flawed in this logic now? We have zero intention paying for G+.
Take a Lyft to Beach Club about an hour before Epcot opens (they may not let your driver in the gates, but if not, just get out and walk in) and enter through the World Showcase- it's right around the corner from Remy and you will be near the front of the queue.

Take a Lyft to Beach Club about an hour before Epcot opens (they may not let your driver in the gates, but if not, just get out and walk in) and enter through the World Showcase- it's right around the corner from Remy and you will be near the front of the queue.
I do not recommend this at all. If you want to be let off at world showcase make a reservation at a resort for a early breakfast.

At the Swolphin they make no problem to people taking Uber or Lyft there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter