• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

General Star Wars Discussion

Oooh, best Star Wars back in theaters! Nice.
giphy.gif

Bad Batch is premiering 3 episodes tomorrow!

Full release schedule​

• Episode 1: February 21
  • Episode 2: February 21
  • Episode 3: February 21
  • Episode 4: February 28
  • Episode 5: March 6
  • Episode 6: March 13
  • Episode 7: March 13
  • Episode 8: March 20
  • Episode 9: March 27
  • Episode 10: April 3
  • Episode 11: April 3
  • Episode 12: April 10
  • Episode 13: April 17
  • Episode 14: April 24
  • Episode 15: May 1

Disney+ will air these episodes at 3:00 a.m. ET on Wednesdays.

Another character I hope pops in somewhere in future stories is Qi'ra. Either in the before or after Solo timeframe.

The various Marvel Star Wars comics have been hit/miss ... but there are some really good stories and characters out there since Marvel got the brand.

If you like Qi'ra, I'd recommend checking out her comic trilogy: 'War of the Bounty Hunters', 'Crimson Reign', and 'Hidden Empire'. The stories kick off with Boba Fett trying to get carbonite Han back to Jabba and how it leads into Qi'ra and Crimson Dawn trying to orchestrate the downfall of Palpatine

@PolymerSkywalker I agree with you. It's a shame when an actor is blamed for something that is not their fault. The actor has to work with the material they are giving. If an actor is given horrible material to work with, there is only so much they can do with it. Anyone who has seen the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special probably understands this.

Also, I highly recommend the documentary A Disturbance in the Force. It's about the making of the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special. If you ever wanted to know all of the details about how and why it happened, this documentary answers most of those questions. It was fascinating, especially for someone who was born after the special aired.

Good stuff for sure - especailly Epsiode 3!

Who doesn't love Betcha! - And, apparently his name is actually Batcher - I just couldn't hear it.

I can't wait for more!

Last edited:
Good stuff for sure - especailly Epsiode 3!

Who doesn't love Betcha! - And, apparently his name is actually Batcher - I just couldn't hear it.

I can't wait for more!
lol
i thought it was Badger

Is it just me or does Omega have a trace of an Aussie accent?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter