• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gateway Collection...any inside info?

slg

DIS Veteran
I just came back 3 weeks ago from my first ABD and LOVED it, as did all my kids! I'd love to do another one, but they are priced out of our budget now, especially since we're Canadian and need to factor in the exchange.

I'm very interested in the Gateway Collection, and was wondering if any hard-core dissers had any inside info or just some very good guesses as to where these tours might go, when we might hear about them, and how much they might cost.

Any info would be appreciated!

AbD said that they will have more information in the Fall. I am guessing around September or October. I would like to think that they will have more then one trip this year as part of the Gateway Collection. The last one was pretty popular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter