Game: Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice job with the lighting....very real looking!

Great pic, LOL, I've watched a lot of videos of light painting and my first thought was how the heck did you get access to a full size Mono lol! Great shot, maybe you could put together a little tutorial?

Thanks. Daisy14'sDH, I put together a very abbreviated tutorial on my blog about this shot. Maybe someday soon I'll put together a more in-depth one.
Here's the link: http://jonathanricephotography.com/2012/01/playing-with-light/

6668864871_5cf242eeb7_z.jpg

You can always find something to shoot if you just look with a creative eye. In my case this weekend it was my home office and entryway.

DSC018345-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

love this Scott!!!! I sure wanted to go to school there...oh well...I guess being born there will have to do...;)

Thanks, Denise! I sort of went to SU as I attended SUNY ESF (Environmental Science and Forestry) right next door to the Carrier Dome and attended a couple of classes on the SU campus. I even got a degree from SU. Go Orange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter