Future front of line pass for kids that are a bit too short...

courtney1188

Mouseketeer
My kiddo was given a future front of the line pass for when he is tall enough to ride FoP (I realize it's not literally for front of the line and would be for lightning lane - that's just what I've seen these called online). He's finally tall enough, but our next trip is an 8 person one, and I'm wondering if anyone knows what the cutoff is on the number of guests that can ride with him.

Just to clarify, this is NOT the same card that they give for child/rider swap - I know that's just for two people. This was a special card they gave him because he's too short and was super bummed out about it on our last trip, and the CM told him he gets to be special and take his whole family through the Fastpass line when he is tall enough. Except now they don't have Fastpass, and on that trip we were a group of 6 and now we're a group of 8. And I'm hoping to not have to spend money on ILL for this ride, haha.

I thought that the cards used to have the fine print and how many people they could take? It might be something to ask guest experience, and I'm not sure if they still do this. I know this year my daughter finally hit the mark to ride FOP, and she had tried previously tried at least 10 times LOL and was never given anything like this.

I know when I got a customer remediation fastpass, I'm pretty sure it was limited to my traveling party at the time but I would also check with guest services

My kiddo was given a future front of the line pass for when he is tall enough to ride FoP (I realize it's not literally for front of the line and would be for lightning lane - that's just what I've seen these called online). He's finally tall enough, but our next trip is an 8 person one, and I'm wondering if anyone knows what the cutoff is on the number of guests that can ride with him.

Just to clarify, this is NOT the same card that they give for child/rider swap - I know that's just for two people. This was a special card they gave him because he's too short and was super bummed out about it on our last trip, and the CM told him he gets to be special and take his whole family through the Fastpass line when he is tall enough. Except now they don't have Fastpass, and on that trip we were a group of 6 and now we're a group of 8. And I'm hoping to not have to spend money on ILL for this ride, haha.
Hello, I was looking for this answer as well because my nephew has one of these cards. When he received the card it was 8 of us, but this trip will be 13 that would ride. How did this turn out for your group of 8?

I can't really contribute other than to say I wish I had known such a thing existed when we took my then 3-year-old last year because we're now heading back this year and she's finally tall enough to ride slinky dog dash and the mine ride wish she was just too small for last year. We didn't even try to get on the rides knowing she was a little too short. Good to know this is something that exists!

I can't really contribute other than to say I wish I had known such a thing existed when we took my then 3-year-old last year because we're now heading back this year and she's finally tall enough to ride slinky dog dash and the mine ride wish she was just too small for last year. We didn't even try to get on the rides knowing she was a little too short. Good to know this is something that exists!
Hello, I wanted to mention that I think this is randomly done. I don’t think this is common practice. I’ve taken my kids to get on rides that they were too short for several times and have never received one. I was with my sister when my nephew got it and I was surprised because I had never seen it happen. Hoping for some pixie dust for you if your little one is still not tall enough to ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter