Frozen Plane Route Schedule

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
Sooo, I've been watching the flight schedule for the Frozen plane.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/c-gwsv

On December 16th it was the plane for the Halifax to Toronto flight (WS243) which is our flight. It hasn't flown that route since. It appears to have no logic to its schedule of destinations. It goes literally everywhere!

Just thinking how amazing it would be to start our big family trip off in Frozen style!

Has anyone had the chance to experience this plane?

7AFDFD2D-7A78-4985-B9E8-3244E748C6FF.jpeg We have flown on it twice. The first time was from Toronto to Charlottetown in the evening. No one told us and we only found out once we boarded. Charlottetown is an outside boarding and disembarking so we were able to get pictures of the outside. We were on it last summer as well, going from Charlottetown to Toronto. So cool.

Looking through the history on Flightaware it appears that the planes rarely fly into either Orlando or LA. Mainly staying in Canada with the occasional trip to Mexico, Bahamas or Las Vegas.

Yes I saw that as well, strange LOL

I've seen the plane for our Halifax to Toronto route, so crossing my fingers for that!

We landed at YVR this morning from Hawaii with Westjet and saw the Frozen plane on the tarmac; maybe if that had been our plane our flight home would have been a bit more magicial (we left 90 minutes late and had horrible turbulence)

we flew on this out of St. John's, NL to Orlando a couple of trips ago. I think it was late November 2016. Pretty cool.

I keep hoping for the Alaska Disney plane. No luck. I don’t think they fly the Seattle-MCO route ( I don’t know why) but do fly into LAX.

Looking through the history on Flightaware it appears that the planes rarely fly into either Orlando or LA. Mainly staying in Canada with the occasional trip to Mexico, Bahamas or Las Vegas.

Yes I saw that as well, strange LOL

I've seen the plane for our Halifax to Toronto route, so crossing my fingers for that!

I'm not sure how strange it is. The planes are advertising for WDW, it would be weird if they did the Orlando route as most people are probably in the midst of going to WDW lol.

The WDW planes are a collaboration between WestJet Vacations and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (Canada). It wouldn't surprise me if WestJet had an agreement with Disney to keep the Disney wrapped planes mostly on Canadian routes for the exposure.

EDIT: further thought, does WestJet Vacations even cater to the States? Perhaps this has more to do with the primarily Canadian routes. Why advertise WDW/WestJet Vacations if US patrons can't even use it.

Flew on it last night coming home from Orlando to Toronto. Headrests have a “royalty” type pattern and overhead bins have flowery screening on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter