Frozen Hot Cocoa?

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
On Good Morning America they showed how to make a Frozen Hot Cocoa. It looked awesome so I did a search for the recipe and in finding the right one I came across a site that claimed that Beach and Cream had such a thing. When I checked Deb's it did not list it. Anyone know anything about it?

Bet it is something that they do not have them anymore cause if they did I am sure someone on the boards would have been talking about them. Sure looked good but not on my diet so maybe I am better off not knowing. LOL I could come up with a diet version though. LOL again

Slightly Goofy

The frozen hot cocoa came from a shop in NYC. they have been doing them for a long long time. They were showcasing places that would be popular with the convention attenders.

I don't remember seeing it at B&C, but I was not looking for it either.

Canda, the name of the restaurant was Serendipity and it seems that Charles Gibson is a fan of the Frozen Hot Cocoa.

I'm willing to bet that if it had been on the menu you, and others would have noticed so I am guessing it might be something they had along time agao.

I really feel like it could be made in a diet version. It is bascially hot cocoa (albeit with gourmet choc in their version) milk and ice cubes with a huge dollop of whipped cream on top. Bet my gourmand grandson would like it also. LOL

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter