• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frontier Airlines

Yes. DME picked up my luggage. I did not have to get my bags and bring them to the bus myself.

Re post from another thread:

If you flew into MCO on Frontier did DME pick up your luggage and deliver to your hotel? Or did you have to get your bags and bring them to the bus yourself?

Yes. You can have your bags delivered by DME with any airline (or at least any domestic airline). The only difference is that when you return to the airport you have to check your bags at the airport not at the resort.

These were our seats, in row 13:

31958203_10156726274831416_839431949045989376_n.jpg
FWIW, I'm pretty sure all that leg room was because you were on an exit row, not because Frontier keeps a lot of leg room.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure all that leg room was because you were on an exit row, not because Frontier keeps a lot of leg room.
An excellent observation. The "stretch seating" options are not all like those pictures. Row 13 is the only row with that much leg room. the other "stretch" seats are about half that. Not bad, mind you, but not that much leg room.

You can have your bags delivered by DME with any airline (or at least any domestic airline).
Internationally flights too! as we typically fly in from Canada, and have never had an issue, more I was worried that it was only for "major" airlines. Thanks.

Except Row 13 won't always be an exit row.

I wanted to let people know that's not going to be the standard leg room offered on Frontier.

Well, considering I very clearly noted that these were stretch seats in my original post, I'm pretty sure most folks would deduce that stretch seats had more leg room than standard seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter