• Quebec

• Newfoundland

• New Brunswick

• Nova Scotia

• Prince Edward Island

• Yukon

• Northwest Territories/Nunavut

Results are only viewable after voting.
blizzard, and Kimang, thank you for posting on this thread and letting us know who our NWT DISers were! :) Very cool! I had tried to do a search the other day but it wasn't working at the time.

kimang, it must cost you a bundle to get to WDW!!!
:eek: :)

I know we have more B.C. DISers, and as yet, no one representing New Brunswick, P.E.I., or the Yukon, although I'm still itching to cast Petrogal's vote. ;) :)

Hi, I don't know how to vote, but please add me for Ontario.:D

Hi Snowwark

Yes - it can get expensive to travel to WDW - however, I have been fortunate to use my Aeroplan points for both trips. Of course I have to book my flights 10 - 12 months in advance - but that just means I have an excuse to plan ahead! :smooth:

We can make it WDW in one day - we can leave at 7:00 am ( in very cold weather) and by 10:30 PM arrive at WDW ( to very warm weather) - now that's magic!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Also, the Disboards and mousesavers.com have been great in tracking down deals on everything else.

It's all worth it - and I know you agree!;)

Kim

"It's all worth it - and I know you agree!" ;)

From one Kim to another, yes, I certainly do! :)

Do you fly out of Yellowknife, Kim? What connections do you have to make?

I cast your vote for you Cabmom. :)

Kim :)

Hi Snowwark:

Yes - We start out in Yellowknife and fly to Edmonton ( 1.5 hours)
then we fly from Edmonton to Toronto ( 3.5 hours) and then the final (and best part) from Toronto to Florida( approx 2.5 hours) - Whew!

It really isn't the flying that takes to longest but the wait at the airport in between flights! I'm just grateful that we can get it all done in one long day and that we don't have to take up too much of our precious time travelling.

Kim

:earsgirl:

Let me get this straight. You have to take-off, land...take-off, land....take-off, land....just to GET there....:earseek: ;) I'm not very fond of flying, that would be difficult, not impossible, but difficult. :)

Have you ever driven down? :smooth: ;)

Gee Snowwark,
You would have loved it when I went to Disney from Inuvik.

Take-off about 2pm
land in Norman Wells,
land in Yellowknife,
land in Edmonton,
land in Toronto,
land in Orlando, 11am the next day!

Same routing on the way back.

:) :) :)

I have it much easier now that I live in Calgary, I only have to change planes in Toronto.

Originally posted by lilsonicfan
and i'm the lonely BC person :(
but i love rain.... since we have green grass all year round... lovely forests.. mountains.. ocean... anyway!
Nope! Not anymore lilsonicfan - Sharby has now been polled! :teeth: :teeth:

fadecan.gif

cf2.gif

Thankfully I have a kind and understanding family physician, or I'd never be able to manage it! :eek: Can you imagine if it was stormin', blizzard? :eek: :o :p

....I know, that was bad, I can hear the groan from all the way out west!

:jester:

But oh my gosh it would take some time. The drive to Edmonton ( the closest large city) is 16 hours and that' s straight driving!:eek:

I would much rather go...up and down...up and down - for one day and this way I can spend more time with the mouse and less time on the road.
:smooth:

I do envy those people that live within driving distance - to drive for a day or so would be great.

Kim :earsgirl:

Sorry to jump into this thread after some time, but we were up at the cottage last week and just returned late Saturday. (Not only do we have no Internet access at the cottage, we also have no phone. :cool: )

I lived in Baltimore for three years back in the mid-80s. Because I had no permanent home elsewhere and my parents were still in Regina, I kept my Saskatchewan plates on the car. I still remember a guy in a mall parking lot stopping me to ask (a) how to pronounce Saskatchewan, and (b) where it was. I always tried to use large American cities as markers, so I told him it was northwest of Minneapolis and shared a border with Montana and North Dakota. He thought for a minute and said, "Oh ya, that's up near Pittsburgh."

We didn't call the natives "Baltimorons" for nothing. :teeth:

- Mike

I'm always amazed at some ofour southern neighbours have no idea where places are. We were in Disneyworld in the early 90's and started talking to a 18 ish yr old and he had no idea where Toronto was. I was flabbergasted!

I'm another one from B.C. I haven't been on these boards in a while. Been too busy camping in beautiful B.C!

We live in Ontario - have vacationed in:

BC - Vancouver, Whistler and Okanagan
Alberta - Banff/Lake Louise/Calgary
Saskatchewan - Regina/Praries
Quebec - Montreal/Quebec City/Laurentians
New Brunswick - Hopewell Rocks/Deer Island
PEI - lots of times - all over
Nova Scotia - Tantallon/Cape Breton
Newfoundland - up and down the West Coast all the way

We call Aurora, Ontario home
but
We love Canada!!!

Bonjour tout le monde....

I am from Deux-montagnes , Qc, wich is about 15 minutes north west of Montréal.

Not too many from the province of Québec...

Have a nice day;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter