Fridge in room at POR? Air purifier in room...rent...??

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
We will need a fridge in our room at POr for our stay for DS's meds. We already have requested a handicapped room through Special services. Do we go to them for this request also? Do I just rent one from the place we are renting the baby crib for our daughter. Will special services jsut get on for us free of charge since it is something we have to have to keep meds in? We have to get Dr to write perscription so we can pick up meds in Fl so they can stay cold.....will this be enough proff for themt hat we really NEED it?? Anyone ever do this? Also I read that you can request a room air purifier from the front desk. HAs anyone doen this? Is this something that has to be done through speical services?? I guess I should jsut call but I like to have the info before I call.....Thanks in advance.

There should already be a small refrigerator in the handicap room already. I would make sure special reservations knows you need it.

I would contact the Special Reservations number: 407-939-7807 (TTY: 407-939-7670)
to check on the air purifier and also to make sure there is a frig (as the other posters suggested). They should be able to get an air purifier for you.
Also, I don't know whether you requested a handicapped accessible room for an adult or a child, but just thought (in case it was a child) that you knew those rooms have raised seat toilets and if it is a fully wheelchair accessible room, it will have a roll in shower.
You might already know that (and want that), but I know people who thought because they had a child with a wheelchair that they needed a wheelchair accessible room and then found a regular toilet and tub would have worked out better for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter