Fridays Fun Riddle

RoyalVizier said:
So I need a role call: Who has seen Wicked?
post-21-1088651277.gif
::yes:: :thumbsup2

Carol and Horsey, I'm sooooo with you on both of those. Tarzan has become one of my new favorite scores and Les Mis is one of my all time favorites. I've seen it 3 times in Boston and it never gets old.

RV~I am one who has not seen Wicked :(

RoyalVizier said:
What is that horrid screeching noise coming from the barn? :listen: :guilty: :sad2: ;)

:rotfl:

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave2:

PM sent and I think I'm IN (in a minty fresh sort of way)...

I haven't seen ANY Broadway shows...I think I'm culturally illiterate. :sad2:

tmasingo said:
RV~I am one who has not seen Wicked :(

At least listen to the soundtrack... you'll be hooked just as I was. Some friends introduced me to it early last year, let me borrow their soundtrack, and then I listened to it for months. Then the show came to Tampa and we went as a huge group of 50+ people.

It was amazing!! A spectacle for sure. The songs are amazing and full of wit.... perfect for us riddlers!
post-21-1088651277.gif

Figured the answer out finally! Man, I am BRILLIANT!! :rolleyes:

chapter 11 :rotfl2: :lmao: ...complete with extended disco version of the answer

anitongue.gif

RoyalVizier said:
At least listen to the soundtrack... you'll be hooked just as I was. Some friends introduced me to it early last year, let me borrow their soundtrack, and then I listened to it for months. Then the show came to Tampa and we went as a huge group of 50+ people.

It was amazing!! A spectacle for sure. The songs are amazing and full of wit.... perfect for us riddlers!
post-21-1088651277.gif

That is what happened to me with this show

valentinebannertop.jpg

Craig played me the cd and I was hooked. Knew every song by heart after a few weeks.

If you don't offend easily (and can get past the voices of Cookie Monster and Ernie being profane), you HAVE to hear this score. It will have you :lmao: We saw the show in NYC in May and it's hysterical :rotfl:

PM sent, and I'm in. Interestingly, we're heading up to New York this afternoon, and here's what we're going to see on Sunday evening (house seats too -- gotta love having connections).

215px-

tmasingo said:
If you don't offend easily (and can get past the voices of Cookie Monster and Ernie being profane), you HAVE to hear this score.

Uh... I play the riddle, don't I? ;)

tmasingo said:
That is what happened to me with this show

valentinebannertop.jpg

Craig played me the cd and I was hooked. Knew every song by heart after a few weeks.

If you don't offend easily (and can get past the voices of Cookie Monster and Ernie being profane), you HAVE to hear this score. It will have you :lmao: We saw the show in NYC in May and it's hysterical :rotfl:

Borg, baby.

Hi :wave2: I think I know but I don't want to say. You know that expression...It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than to put all your eggs in one basket while crossing the street to throw rocks at glass houses. Yep, that's what I'm talking about :teeth: :banana:

RoyalVizier said:
What is that horrid screeching noise coming from the barn? :listen: :guilty: :sad2: ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: How dare you? You mean that melodious aria coming from the shower? {{{{{{{{{{slap}}}}}}}}} take it back!

I need a dang mint!

Chapter 11 said:
PM sent, and I'm in. Interestingly, we're heading up to New York this afternoon, and here's what we're going to see on Sunday evening (house seats too -- gotta love having connections).

215px-

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I cannot WAIT to hear what you think of this show. Have you heard the songs??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter