Free NIGHT of Hotel at disney

mypriceline.com

Earning My Ears
I am new to this board so not sure if it was mentioned. But if you join travelers advantage for $1 for 3 months they give you a free hotel nite. the url is http://www.travelersadvantage.com/
Most major chains are included like Ramada and Days Inn. I also noticed a super 8 hotel for $1 offer. if you combine the 2 you get 2 days at $2. Airfare is now very cheap. I looked up airfare on weflycheap.com, travelocity.com, expedia.com and it average out $110 from NY. So in theory get 2 nites, 3 days for $112.

is that a "rebate" type thing with travellers advantage...

if memory serves me right.....some of the "vouchers" have to be sent into the company before they will rebate the amount you spent......and they will only issue a rebate check if you are still a current member....which if it takes as long for those rebates as others.....you would be have to pay the full "traveller advantage" price to get the rebate....

just a thought.....if it is true about this offer...

the 1$ offer is real......have it for december 2 .....1.12$ for one night in a suite at super 8 in kissimmee

The free nite is not a rebate. I have signed up for membership, canceled with 90 days, and then rejoined and used about 4 certificates a year with no problems. You call up, reserve, and when you get their pay only room tax. What u are thinking of is a 10% rebate which really isnt that good since you can easily find cheaper fares on a web booking system

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest