Free L@@K 6 Quick and Casual Lunch or Dinner Coupons

tino1968

Earning My Ears
I have 6 Quick and Casual Lunch or Dinner Coupons, which expire at the end of this month May 31. If anyone wants them FOR FREE, you may have them for the asking and postage. First reply gets em all. Please only take them if you are going to be at WDW before the 31st of May. Time is of the essence on this freebie.

Tino

That is so nice of you!
I just got back from a Mother's Day trip. I had bought four off EBAY for the 3 of us to share...thought we'd use 2 at Pepper Tree and 2 at Beach Club.
Due to family mishap (DD left 2 days early) and my forgetting them in the room for two days (!)...I have 2 left over. While I can't give mine for free, I would certainly mail them to anyone who would be willing to pay my cost.

I was planning on running my own post today, and I hope you don't mind sharing yours.
If you could use 2 vouchers that expire end of May, 2005, please IM or email me and I'll get them in the mail to you asap. godthompson@aol.com. Hope someone can use em!

I'll be there on the 29th. Would love them if they're still available!

Not a problem Colorado Belle 1. I just didn't want them to expire in my hands. I figure, somebody may as well get use out of them.

I have received a commitment by PM, if it falls through, I will contact the next most recent message, whether it is a PM or thread message, I will determine by time of post.

Tino

So everyone knows, the best place to use these vouchers is at the Beach Club's Beaches and Cream.

You can score the following:

Beef Dip Sandwich $10
Onion Rings $4
Drink $3
Desert $8
(except Kitchen Sink)

Total $25 plus since it pays tax you get $27 value. Many of the in park counter service will only net you approx. $13 in value.

My wife and I used on there and split some of our food with my daughter. Trust me we could barely walk after getting done(but we had to get to Illuminations so we managed :) ) .

Well, I would've liked these, but I couldn't get the post to open when I first tried!! If anyone else wants to get rid of some, we'll be at BWV on Tues-Thurs, and GF on Fri-Sun. We'll reimburse postage or anything you think is fair.

Res at BWV is under Yahn
Res at GF is under Fox

Thanks!
Tamar

I missed out---oh well there is always a next time---if anyone has any let me know--I leave on the 27th.

We used 4 at B&C and the bill without the tip would have come to $82! SO they are a great deal there.

Also a good deal at the Morocco Tangierene Cafe. Two times I got the rotiserre chicken, the fries, a water and a dessert. Total was almost $20.

And also pretty good at Tusker House and Pepper Market.

Other than that, not too worth it unless you always each entree/side/drink/dessert.

Alot of fast responses!

THere are 2 of us heading down for my birthday from 5/30-6/2

If there are any left, let me know

Either way, that was VERY generous of you. Pixie dust to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter