Free Dining, Who Got It, and What Did You Get?

I have POP on hold for Free Dine but also have Bounce Back on hold, hope to make both trips.

To me if you do Bounce back and Dex Resort it is a very good deal but if you do Value and Free Dine it is the best deal!!! I think!!

BEST DEAL is right! Other than bringing extra spending money for your Disney souveniers, you are staying at a Disney Resort and eating at their restaurants, for a great price.

I posted this on another thread....but I called the # listed on the website since I couldn't get the website to book a ressie. I got the NICEST CM ever. I told her I was looking for a free dining ressie- she didn't demand a code and just started out by asking what I wanted. We have a bb promo at Pop from Aug 31-Sept 14th and needed to book another ressie for a few days prior ( son got leave from the Navy). I was able to get Pop from Aug 27-31, one day/one park tix, no insurance, deluxe dining, four adults, one infant for $1280. There was an extra charge per day for the two add'l adults and of course the add'l amt for deluxe dining. I was so thrilled to get the same resort. This wonderful CM said she'd tie the two ressies together as one continuing res although we'll need to check out and in on the 31st. Oh, and I called at 10:15 and was only on hold for 10 minutes which I thought was a miracle- second miracle being that I got our first choice. I hope everyone else is/was as fortunate. Now I have to go back and read all the posts on the thread to enjoy everyone else's happiness. :-)---Kathy

I called Wed nt, but just booked online. The only thing I don't notice is the ground transportation. Did everyone who booked online get the ground I booked 9/5 -9/10 at Pop. My first time without my kids. They're 18 and 21 and full time students. This is also my first time at a value. I thought I'd try for a reasonably priced trip since I don't need the extra beds. I wanted to go without renting a car and the ground transportation would be great.

I had ressies at POP for 3 adults in one room and my mom had 2 adults in another room. we had preferred rooms. Well, my TA was not able to keep us there in preferred rooms with FD so we switched to AS sports in preferred rooms. Doesn't really matter to me and the price is the same. for 3 adults in a standard room with one day base tickets our total was $935.55 my friends both have to upgrade their tickets to 5 day parkhoppers and I have 3 other one days and my one day for them to split. I have an annual pass for me.
:dance3:

I got ASMo preferred for 2 adults, 8/29-9/2, 1-day tix with Deluxe dining.

$834. I had bought 2 4-day passes when they had the FL resident deal in Feb so I won't need tickets for this trip or my F&W trip in October. My mom will use both of the one day tix for this FD trip and I will use one of the 4-day passes for this and the Oct trip.

We are at Pop, a gathering of mothers, sisters, daughters, spread out from LA to Maine, party of 8 from Sept. 11-14. We have two rooms, dining, and one day base tickets for around $1150 total. We intend to have a lot of pool time, hanging out and catching up, and a day or maybe two in parks. ADR's at Boma, Kona, and San Angel Inn.

Just got free dining. I got to keep my same reservation 9/15 - 9/22 at POFQ.
Was a really quick process didn't have to wait any the phone call went right throgh. So good luck to anybody who is still hoping for free dining!

I got FD at the Beach Club for 2 Adults 3 children (1 considered an adult) for 6 nights, 5 day PH.:banana:

P.S. Thinking of upgrading to Deluxe but we are still debating

we booked POR not my first choice as we wanted CSR or POFQ and they were not available however we stayed at POR last year and liked it so we are happy.

Aug 24-Sep 1st at POP.

Already booked all our ADR's. It will be our first time seeing Hoop-Dee Doo. We normally do the backyard BBQ because the kids love it.

Aug 24-31 ASmu
me, dd - 12, ds -10.
8 day hopper/waterpark
I was very excited that my agent was able to get the dates for me since I couldn't get Aug 31 online. It seems that the 31st is filling up with the values.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter