Free dining 2014

oh man... just called and they said that in order to get a room only discount of 20% I would have to upgrade to a delux:sad1: :eek: so in order to get the visa discounti would have to spend way more money than rack rates.

she did offer a Disney visa discount of 5% tho.
jeesh
did any of you visa holders get better deals than that and is there a pin or code that is needed?

I don't have time to call until I'm not at work, but I wish they would send an email (if they did, I didn't get it). I like to estimate everything before I figure out the best option. I don't like calling blindly.

same here, I would love an email, took the cm forever to locate any discount offer at all. this . seems like a pretty lame offer imop, and not enough of a discount to close the deal. I would consider changing resorts but to another mod not delux and really not interested in staying at a value. we really like fq and feel like a moderate is what suits us best.
cm said there were no s,p,& d packages an none planned and the laughable 5% ro discount.

I just called but didn't have my visa with me :( I will have to call back later but will get a discount

same here, I would love an email, took the cm forever to locate any discount offer at all. this . seems like a pretty lame offer imop, and not enough of a discount to close the deal. I would consider changing resorts but to another mod not delux and really not interested in staying at a value. we really like fq and feel like a moderate is what suits us best.
cm said there were no s,p,& d packages an none planned and the laughable 5% ro discount.

I called this morning and got a s/p/d deal for POFQ for Feb-Mar dates. You might try another cm.

Here are the details of the room discounts offered.

Dates: January 5 - April 12

Certain dates may vary slightly, especially between March 6-13 where discounts will be slightly less due to spring break.

Excludes  Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Campsites, Villas at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and 3-bedroom Villas.

Value Resorts:
All Star Music, All Star Sports, Pop Century Resort = 20%

Art of Animation Family Suites = 15%

All Start Movies = 5%

Moderate Resorts:
Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Fort Wilderness Cabins = 25%

Port Orleans French Quarter, Coronado Springs Junior Suites = 5%

Deluxe Resorts:
Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard & Pool View), Beach Club, Yacht Club, BoardWalk Inn, Polynesian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa , Wilderness Lodge (Standard & Woods View) = 35%

Animal Kingdom Lodge (Club Level & Savanna View), Wilderness Lodge (Club Level & Courtyard View) = 25%

Deluxe Suites = 5%

Deluxe Villa Resorts:
Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn Villas = 35%

Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas = 25%

Bay Lake Tower = 5%

i called a little while ago and the CM told me they had two deals released.he told me the room discount and a package deal.i asked him if it was S/P/D and he was confused by that and told me most likely....so now im confused!! does anyone know if a dining deal or S/P/D was released today also?or was it just the room discount?

I ha e a PIN for FD for Jan/Feb...but of course will not be using it. I only found out when I called about something else.
Me too! Called to book the spd package and they told me I had a pin and received free dining instead! So glad I called

I just called to get S/P/D and was told it is only for Visa members. And no mention of a PIN code nor a room discount. BUMMER.

Anyone know if February dates will be excluded for the weekend of Presidents' Day? A friend of mine is planning to book February 13th-17th.

How do you get a pin code and how do you know if you have one?

It's random. If you don't get an email then call and ask if a pin code is attached to your name.

PIN codes are indeed rolling for FREE DINING from January 3 - March 5.

Good luck to everyone who needs one!

It's random. If you don't get an email then call and ask if a pin code is attached to your name. PIN codes are indeed rolling for FREE DINING from January 3 - March 5. Good luck to everyone who needs one!

Calling in the morning I'd love free dining.

called last night.... on hold for ever, and I GOT ONE!!! no, not free dining but did snag a room only at car. beach :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: for January, the cm said they had been super busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter