• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free dining 2014

Anyone have any ideas how Disney limits the P/S/D (for example) offers to the general public? Are the offers to the Visa card holders limited also? And do the offers for the general public become available at a certain time of day? Should I be checking for the offers at 5 in the morning? (like that would happen anyway,....) Thanks

I was also wondering about the time of day these things open up. I am also obsessed with waiting for the next discount want to go jan 4-11 but if the window starts on the 5th can push it back a day.
I did call Disney yesterday and put a hold on a reservation for that time and the guy I spoke with (who was very nice and helpful) confirmed that I could change the res if a promo came up so now I just have to wait (not so patiently) for that email from chase
and to black 562 thanks for all the info you are the light at the end of our Disney tunnels here

:mic:TOOOOOOmorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow you're only a daaayyyyyy aaawwwwwaaayyyyyyyyyyy::mic:
*insert standing ovation here*
thank you thank you very much, :jumping1:

:mic:TOOOOOOmorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow you're only a daaayyyyyy aaawwwwwaaayyyyyyyyyyy::mic: *insert standing ovation here* thank you thank you very much, :jumping1:

Bright and early at 7am if Disney visa offers it early. Otherwise it's 7am on the 8th. Visa offers can only be booked by phone. But on the 8th you can book by phone or online. And online sometimes goes live early, last time it was just after midnight.

PS Betsey, you have a private message!

so I guess I know what I am doing before work tomorrow good think I am and early riser (live on the west coast) hope it is a good offer hubby and I would love to go for the annie this year/ last year he was still recovering from some health issues and a trip to wdw would not have been a good idea just then

I'm really confused what is being offered tomorrow for Disney visa holders can someone help me out? My trip is planned for first 2 weeks in February. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm really confused what is being offered tomorrow for Disney visa holders can someone help me out? My trip is planned for first 2 weeks in February. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Two discounts will release on the 8th, as a couple others have stated.

One will be the stay play and dine. If you book a room, then you get tickets and dining plan at a child's price. A minimum 3 night stay is required, with a max of 14. Also, a one day ticket minimum is required as well.

The second discount is the room only discount, which is self explanatory. The percentage will depend on the resort and room

If a Disney visa release happens, it's likely to happen tomorrow (Thursday) morning. This can only be booked by phone, where the public release will also be available online. As stated above, the online time may vary, but the phones open at 7am.

Best of luck to you!!!

Any word on discounts for May? We may not be able to go without some kind of discount. Rack room has kinda caused some sticker shock, I must say.

Thanks in advance if anyone gets any word.

Called this am got a discount for dining in march I did have to change resorts but got a better one for less$$$

oh man... just called and they said that in order to get a room only discount of 20% I would have to upgrade to a delux:sad1: :eek: so in order to get the visa discounti would have to spend way more money than rack rates.

she did offer a Disney visa discount of 5% tho.
jeesh
did any of you visa holders get better deals than that and is there a pin or code that is needed?

oh man... just called and they said that in order to get a room only discount of 20% I would have to upgrade to a delux:sad1: :eek: so in order to get the visa discounti would have to spend way more money than rack rates.

she did offer a Disney visa discount of 5% tho.
jeesh
did any of you visa holders get better deals than that and is there a pin or code that is needed?

I got 20% off Pop this morning with the visa deal. didn't have any code just mentioned and they looked it up.
she said 20% for all values but was only 5% off PORFQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter