Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

Glad i found the sequel to the thread. I might be up for a Dis meet. Depends on our family's plans for the day. It'd be neat to meet people from dis.

So glad to see the fun continues! Thanks Black for keeping this going! It helps keep me calm while I wait for news about October!

Going 9-14 to 9/21 ASMu. My daughter turns 9 on 9/17. It's a surprise! Wish the days would go faster!

LOL no, I cant figure out how to change my ticker!! we originally going then but had to move to august. he said it was aug 25 to dec 22. he gave me dates too that I scribbled down,

aug 25 to oct 2
oct 18 to 31
nov 11 to 23

I cant remember if these were the dates blocked or the available dates, Im at work and I had to grab the other line and didn't write down what they were. I am just merely passing this on.. I hope its true for those waiting and able to use the free dining :)

Hello, I am new to this thread. I just wanted to mention that these dates are the exact dates of the Free Dining pin code I received. It may be an offer open to the public later, IDK:confused3 Good luck to everyone looking for discounts though:goodvibes

Also close to both myself and daughters b-day. I also get anxious for the time to pass quickly but only for vacation not for getting older especially the kids, going so fast!!

It seemed like only yesterday when we took the kids to Disney for the first time, ages 3 & 6, and now they are 13 & 16 and thankfully they both still love going!

Well, technically, the FD for life would go to Joe. His is the 1st post here. ;)
But hey, is a nice thought. Wonder if Disney would go for it? Would love to listen in on that conversation with a CM. "Hi, my name is scard & I'm a member of the Free Dining - the sequel thread on Disboards. As the 1st poster in this thread, I've been awarded free dining for life. Please note that in my file. Thank you." And CM replies,"Ummm .. Uhh, you were awarded what??" :confused3

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

These are the dates that I got from Disney for free dining with my pin.

08/25 - 10/02/13
10/18 - 10/31/13
11/11 - 11/23/13
11/30 - 12/04/13
12/15 - 12/22/13

I don't know that anything definite has been planned. Here's the latest list of Disney dates. I'll update the list as needed.
Update1:
DisneyMom5 - Sep 1 - 9 (ASMo)
Leeanne - Sep 4 - 17
Joe (Black562) - Sep 6 - 14 (CSR - I think)
Rhody Red - Sep 7 - 17
Lazor460 - Sep 10 - 18
Susie (me - Sylkie31) - Sep 12 - 21 (POR)
Danielle (d23cndrela) - Sep 12 - 22 (POR)
MDennis28 - Sep 14 - 21 (POR)
Rach2109 - Sep 18 - 24 (POR)
want2bminnie - 20 - 24
amber cntrygrl - 20 - 28
Marsheliz - Sep 21 - 25
Mattressman - Sep 21 - 30
kcwiak - Sep 21 - Oct 1 (POFQ)
plutospalforever - Sep 22 - 28
ddeschon - Sep 22 - 29
MackenzieFL - Sep 22 - 29
mom18 - Sep 25 - Oct 6 ASMo
KermitRinny - Oct 21 - 28 (POFQ-garden view)
Would love to do a meet up if we can. Maybe we should try to create our own lime green mickeys for a "yep, I'm a member of this (and other?) Dis-threads".

Anyone available for meet up on Thurs 9/12 (evening) or sometime Sun (9/15) or morning/early afternoon on Tues 9/17?

Sylkie, I am an Oct traveler...10/21 - 10/26 staying at BC. Can you all come back when we are at WDW. Everyone can have FD!!:rotfl:

Hate to beat this thing to the ground :headache: but here is my res info when I log into disney's site under my res in My Disney Experience. NOTHING about my dining package and still no email. I called once and the girl said "I see the dining pin attached", but when she read me the res she didn't mention dining and when I listened to the automated system that reads off your info it said Nothing about dining. I want some visual proof that yes the dining is there and yes it's free. I know I got a credit of $700, but how do I know that they just didn't "delete" the dining option :confused3
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
October 21-28, 2013
7 Nights, 8 Days
Check in after 3:00pm, October 21
Check out before 11:00am, October 28
Moderate Resort
Downtown Disney Resort Area
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter-Garden View
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Am I over thinking this thing and putting all my dumb fears into it? I didn't use a TA so I should be getting all the info directly.

They are bound to be able to produce you an email!!!:confused3

With all the issues people are having I wouldn't give up trying until you get confirmation that all is correct. UGH!

I have one on my blog. Link in my signature at the bottom of my posts. Link to the Disney chat is on the right side of my page. We will get more details later this evening but it should be fun.

Can't see your signature on my phone app...guess ill have to log into the computer when I get home to see it.

It seemed like only yesterday when we took the kids to Disney for the first time, ages 3 & 6, and now they are 13 & 16 and thankfully they both still love going!

Isn't it great when you can instill a love of Disney and family vacation in your children? The first time we took our kids they were 5 and 3. This year they will be 12 and 10. I'm so glad they still love to go. I have already told them that they can't marry anyone who doesn't love Disney. It's a deal breaker. :rotfl:

see! now I know im not nuts!! yes keep the faith and keep calling !!

ps.... that is my favorite Bon Jovi song!! love to see him sing that in concert!! ;)

"Living on a Prayer" girl over here.....:cool1:

That's kind of what we are doing on this FD thread.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter