FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Im really hoping all is well, I have another 12 days yet. I cant see them keeping the air space closed that long. I have contacted Janloz about this and so hopefully she will be able to give you some advice. As soon as I know I will let you all on here know. Keep everything crossed for us!

Any news?

UK air space has reopened!!!!!! They have now decided that its ok to fly through the ash so we should be there to collect Nemo as planned yayyyyyyyyy

Mybabesuz have a great trip and let me know what you think of the BW area. :flower3:

Janloz

I still would like the fridge August 29th-Sept 2nd. I did recieve your message and as soon I get 10 posts I will PM you my info.

Thank You

Whoooo hooo Its us up next!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

So glad your are able to make it. One of my co-workers was stuck in Paris with his family, 5 people total for almost an extra week. Their flight was cancelled on the Friday so airline refunded his $400/person airfare for total of $2000. He rebooked 1 way airfare home and it cost him $12,000 for 5 tickets and it wasnt even 1st class. :scared1::scared1:

Just popping in to warn you that it looks like we'll be back and interested in using the fridge again. :thumbsup2 We're heading back next summer, and it's looking like we'll be staying at Pop! :hippie: Once we get more details, I'll go through it all properly. But, just thought I'd share! :goodvibes

Just popping in to warn you that it looks like we'll be back and interested in using the fridge again. :thumbsup2 We're heading back next summer, and it's looking like we'll be staying at Pop! :hippie: Once we get more details, I'll go through it all properly. But, just thought I'd share! :goodvibes

Congrats! Isn't it exciting to have a Disney trip to look forward to? Just let me know your dates when you do and I will put you on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter