FP weirdness for March at DHS

HS on 3.4 just opened up Muppets for evening FP.

ETA: disregard....that lasted for about 2 minutes.

I got the same message and think Disney IT is in damage control mode. I feel the programmers need time to debug the MDE/FP system and this is merely a temporary holding pattern.

I have to believe this is what's going on. And they've left Muppets open because few people are going to take it and they probably need something to play with (er test with). If I had a trip those days and was trying to book FPs, I'd keep checking. My guess is that sometime tomorrow (or later today because this seems like the kind of thing that everyone would be called in on the weekend to address) all the available FPs are going to pop back into the system again and 30 day folks will be able to start picking them up.

I really hope that is the issue, I am going to try to check in periodically but I don't have time to be on MDE all friggin day!! I do find it hard to believe that by 7:02 AM everything was gone for DHS for March 10...

And just to also add, FPs were not fully booked at 30 on the days that Pandora, GE, or RotR opened so I doubt MMRR would cause that to happen.

All fast passes have been distributed for March 4 at Hollywood studios, i’ve never seen this before. 😮61BAD5B3-CB00-4257-99FD-BCCF72433909.jpeg

I've read a few posts this morning that stated that the whole 1st week is an issue. With the addition of Star Wars Galaxy Edge it has made the park more popular and being less than 30 days out it COULD be sold out. I'd think it was more of a glitch though and I'd try back often.

Opening day for MMRR and TP has predicted a crowd level of 10. I suppose FPs could be all gone

Well, a couple of posters reported that they were told by Disney that things would be restored to the way they were before the glitches. Maybe that process has started.

I, myself, was able to grab MF:SR FP's toward the end of the troubles that have stuck. The earlier FP times that I had originally are gone, but my guess is that they won't be restored on my account because I have MF:SR FP's on the same days.

Well darn!
Now my original MFSR fastpasses that were visible are now gone. All I have left are the muppet FPs. Glad I took a screen shot of everything. This is majorly messed up!

Update: A few fp are now available for march 10. And my TSM got changed to tier 2 multi exp fp.

It really chaps my...hide....when Disney decides to move your FP at all (for their changes to hours or whatever—breakdowns are understood). But it’s completely heinous when they move them to times when you already have other plans in a Disney system, like dining reservations or for drying out loud MDE to leave for the airport!! I mean they can’t know if you’d planned to hop to another park later or something, but they should cross-check the stuff within their own (clearly unlinked) systems!! Jacking with peoples’ plans that have to get made at 60 or 180 days really hacks me off. Rant over. Sorry for all of you who are dealing with this for your upcoming trips.

It really chaps my...hide....when Disney decides to move your FP at all (for their changes to hours or whatever—breakdowns are understood). But it’s completely heinous when they move them to times when you already have other plans in a Disney system, like dining reservations or for drying out loud MDE to leave for the airport!! I mean they can’t know if you’d planned to hop to another park later or something, but they should cross-check the stuff within their own (clearly unlinked) systems!! Jacking with peoples’ plans that have to get made at 60 or 180 days really hacks me off. Rant over. Sorry for all of you who are dealing with this for your upcoming trips.
I think this is some sort of IT glitch, not Disney “deciding“ to rearrange plans. Either way it’s super frustrating for those dealing with it, I’m sure. But Disney isn’t typically in the business of changing fast passes unless there is an unexpected downtime or some other specific reason.

They keep on changing my FP for MK for 6th but so far, they haven't moved my AK or other MK for that week. Scared to touch anything now...

This all sounds like a big nightmare. I hope everyone gets this resolved, and get their fastpasses back to how they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter