FP not working on MDE.

I think they are trying to re-accommodate us.

Ha! That's some perspective. It could be worse.

My window opened yesterday. I made all of my FP+ reservations, and then spent half the day tinkering. I woke up at 6:00 am today thinking about my FP+ reservations and decided I wanted to change things on one of my days. The system was already down, so I guess I'll make changes later.

I'm off work this week. Sorry to those of you who have to work-- frustrating! But everyone is in the same boat, and you're way ahead of the game for 95% of people who visit WDW.

I am on the bus on the way to Epcot. My MDE says no plans .. no FP or dining.. anyone in the park and it is working?
Gaaah! I hope they get this fixed soon for you! Note to self. Print a hard copy of all ADR's / FP's and slide it into a pocket just in case.

I feel your pain! Today's my dining day and I can't do it either... hopefully this gets resolved soon!

I'd double check all those as soon as the system comes back online. It's unlikely, but if this was bad enough some data loss could have occurred.

This is what I am worried about. I have spent the past month tweaking FP+ plans for 6 who share no ride preferences. So most are two together on ride A at the same time another two are an ride B and some times the same time another two are on C but all in vicinity of each other. This would be awful to try to recreate!!!

We are here now and have no plans but dining reservations have just shown back up. Our first fastpasssed are in the afternoon so I hope it is back up by then.

I was going to make a payment this morning a little after 7am and could not get it to work and bring up my MDE. I figured something was going on. So sorry for everyone trying to do their FPs. I hope it's fixed soon or the park will be crazy with it totally down.

I'd double check all those as soon as the system comes back online. It's unlikely, but if this was bad enough some data loss could have occurred.

For a while, I could see all my reservations. I just couldn't make changes. On the app, though, it was showing my FP being for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 people, varying from ride to ride. I made all of them for 5. I figured it was just because the system was messed up.

I haven't been able to see ANY of my reservations for at least an hour. I assume because they are working on it.

I will keep an eye on it! Hopefully everything is intact.

Was finally able to get on MDE on the website and was able to do early check-in, but still no fastpasses.

I pulled over on the road at 7 on the way to work to make my time sensitive reservations, and I though it was my cellular data. I'm not happy it was down, but couldn't believe it was down everywhere. And now we are getting the broken Olaf page instead of the loading page - likely from all our refreshing. :)

Maybe the next large chunk of money Disney invests should be in its IT...

I was joking to my husband it's revenge, from all those guys that had to train their out of country replacements last year. Joking aside though, I'm sure some heads are rolling there,because this is almost cotastrophic, the number of people it's effecting.

I was joking to my husband it's revenge, from all those guys that had to train their out of country replacements last year. Joking aside though, I'm sure some heads are rolling there,because this is almost cotastrophic, the number of people it's effecting.

Sadly the system shutdowns seems to have become the 'norm'. Our 180 day dining was a mess and I have little faith it'll be different when our 60 day window opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter