Fort Wilderness Cabin Question

ande2428

Mouseketeer
Hey All! We are a group of 6 adults and one child who is only 4 years old. Do you think we would have an issue booking a Fort Wilderness Cabin and just bring a small airbed for her to sleep on? I wasn't sure if there was anything we should be worried about when it comes to our trip?

Thanks!

One issue is somebody being left out if you tried to do early entry or EEH.

Hey All! We are a group of 6 adults and one child who is only 4 years old. Do you think we would have an issue booking a Fort Wilderness Cabin and just bring a small airbed for her to sleep on? I wasn't sure if there was anything we should be worried about when it comes to our trip?

Thanks!
Besides being above fire code, against Disney’s rules, etc, that is a lot of people for a small space with 1 bathroom. It’s the size of a large hotel room. Like what you’d find at a decent Westin, but with way more furniture. I wouldn’t recommend 6 adults in an FW Cabin even without a child.

You also won’t be able to register everyone as an on site guest.

Thanks all! We will book a room separately. 👍
That’s probably for the best. The bedroom has the bunk beds right next to master bed - very little privacy or escaping sounds. Light sleepers won’t like snoring and open/closing door for bathroom or snack, etc. I think that set up works best for parents with younger children who sleep like rocks after the parks. Best family of 6 experience I’ve heard is 2 adults taking living room murphy bed and all the kids go in the bedroom lol.

facebook twitter