Ford test drive

Requested one for my son and got the 2002 Brochure. Please chime in if any of you are getting the 2003 brochure.

I just did one for my hubby and one for me..let's see what happens. I know I could find a way to spend that $150! good luck all! And thanks for the info!

DH just got his brochure with test drive. We went together & did it today. we didn't actually have to drive the car. I always tell the salesperson right up front what I'm there for. Ususlly they just sign me off, & that's what happened today! :teeth: I put our cards in the mail already. I'll post again when our $75 cards come in. :teeth:

After DH went for his test drive and we sent his card in, I requested a brochure. It looks like they are only giving out the 2002 brochures now.

I got my card in the mail yesterday. Still waiting for DH's to arrive. Once it does, we will both go for the test drive. Annmarie

yesterday in the mail. I requested the 2003 in early September - when taking a test drive the choices are the $75 debit card, a Taylormade putter, or a K2 sports bag. DH looked at the brochure and wants the putter! argh! So he can do the putter - I'm getting the debit card and pay down the cruise!

PerfectMatch300- You said you didn't even drive it. I am curious, can you tell me what you said. I don't know if it's necessary for DH and I to both drive and he can just drive it himself. Did they give you a hard time about just being there for the promotion?

No, they didn't give us a hard time at all. I usually tell the salesperson right up front why I am there and offer to drive the car if that's what they want. Most of the time they're just as glad to sign my form & let me go. I guess it all depends on the salesperson you get & the dealership they work for. I just hand them the brochure and tell them I'm here for the test drive I found in the brochure I got in the mail (or in some cases that I printed off their website). I wasn't sure if we could do this one together, but our salesperson just signed both of us off. Otherwise one of us would have had to go to a different dealership, of maybe go on a different day. Some test drives are 1/family but this was 1/person, so we should be ok. :teeth: Give it a try & let us know how you make out! :wave:

Does anyone know if there is a rewards board where they post all test drive offers?

Requested a 2003 brochure for DH for the second time, and for the second time received a 2002 brochure. What's up with that???:(

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter